My husband and I recently stayed at this property. We chose to stay at this property to for two reasons: We were in a bridal party for a good friend's wedding in Vegas (and already spent a good deal of money on those expenses) and because we were offered a good deal to stay there for 4 nights, in exchange for sitting through a timeshare presentation. It seemed like the most logical choice.
Positives: Good experience with the service, we had a clean room, close to the strip, close to the airport, close to the Hard Rock, and the Hofbrauhaus.
Negatives: Motel-like, access to your room from the outside, facilities are lacking (pools and other things of those nature leave a lot to be desired), the planes landing are quite loud (depending on the direction of the wind.) Out of our 4 nights, we only heard them two nights. Earplugs would have quickly fixed that problem.
If you need a budget friendly place to stay, we would recommend this place. You certainly get exactly what you pay for. If you do not have a car, and want to get around via public transportation or taxi, this would not be a good location for you. If you have a car, it is very easy to access the whole area from this location.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Park Hotel Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Hotel
- Alexis Park Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Resort Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort setting with greenery, waterfalls and streams - Mediterranean style architecture - 2 blocks from Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Alexis Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.