“Only stay if you have to” 2 of 5 stars

Alexis Park Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   375 East Harmon, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #154 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
auckland
“Only stay if you have to”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had to spend a night here in July. The room was very far from reception and I was not offered help with my heavy bag. There were bugs in the bathtub and the room had a general unclean feel to it. The staff were friendly but the place was noisey and it's not close to the strip. For the money you can find something with a lot more stars that is newer and in a better location.
Not terrible but not great value considering what you can get in Vegas.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Angela L, Hotel Managers at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with some feedback. We apologize you didn’t have a lasting impression. We hope you will give us another chance to make it right. If your travel plans return you to Las Vegas please contact the office of Hotel Management at managers@alexispark.com so that we can personally supervise your arrangements.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Ontario, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My girls and I were in Vegas for a bachelorette party and we were extremly pleased! The staff was friendly every hour of the day from the gift shop to the front desk! Their prices cannot be beat in Vegas for a huge 2 story suite that was beautiful! The club recommendations were on the money! Will stay there every visit from now on! And they take pets too!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Angela L, Hotel Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your awesome review. This is exactly what we like to hear. We are thrilled you found a home away from home. We appreciate your business and look forward to your many returns.
miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Im always the one to go online and read the reviews. What better feedback can you get then from people that experience it first hand. With that said I also like to leave feedback where needed, good or bad! I booked a reservation online, I was very specific on how I booked. I wanted 2 beds and had 4 people coming with me. I wanted non smoking and that was very important to me, everything else wasn???t such a big deal. When I got to the hotel and went to go check in the lady at the desk (Sam) was very nice. She looked up the reservation and went over it with me. She asked if a single bed is still what I needed. I stated no I booked for a double and had 4 people with me. The clerk told me that it was no issue however there would be a charge for the additional people. I told her that I had already paid for it and had It in my e-mail. The hotel let me use there computer and I printed it out. That???s when Ben the Manager came out to speak to me. I showed him my printout and he went to the back for a few minutes. When he came back out he had a print out form Expedia that showed what they booked on my behalf. They only booked for a single bed and for 1 adult. Ben called Expedia and spoke to them for about 20 min to get everything straighter out for me, which he didn???t have to do. After all said and done he got it all taken care of and even got us a early check in. So my feedback for all my blogers out there, if traveling and you come across Las Vegas you need to expect nothing less then great customer service at the alexis park.

Room Tip: Nice Hotel for the Money!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We strive to provide our hotel guests with excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying your beautiful establishment (Alexsis Park) last night Friday(10/5) was invited by friends who are regulars there. I was so moved by the wonderfull entertainment that I just wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts with you!

I've been in Vegas near 6 months on business. My prior business of 30 years was to do with music/entertainment & the likes. Therefore, I know well & greatly appreciate good live music and performers. I've hit every live music spot including the showroom acts, and quite frankly there is "no" entertainment in the entire city that can top what I witnessed last night at your place.

The band was absolutely fantastic as were the 3 lady singers. The ladies although a new act, are all highly talented individuals.There were moments where you could tell they were improving as a group, but they displayed and handeled it just beautifully. It was nothing less than an all pro, fun performance. They were in deed outta site! Now there was one of the women that I want to make special mention of, Dona Lee (name?) she did the blues like nobodies business!!! The other ladies were great BUT when this big woman (meant lovingly) got out there on her own the room turned a corner and instantly came alive, and let me tell you she shook the place up,and got things cookin. The dance floor quickly packed, and people loved her. Great energy, deeply soulful & litteraly gave me goose bumps when she sang. I would've liked to hear more from her. I know a winner when I see one, this gal is a showstopper!

They are on to something with this act. Again, there is no other place even close to Vegas offering this type of ent. and certainly not the real - genuine jazz r&b and blues!

you for a long over due, great night. I will return and tell my friends. Good luck..

Room Tip: We had the Monarch Suite which was comfortable, roomy and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are pleased you enjoyed the entertainment in our lounge. Our team has worked hard to provide a great place with wonderful entertainment. We appreciate your business and seeing you at our many upcoming events.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

A great hotel!!! Comfortable, clean, and a very attentive staff. A couple blocks off the strip but right across the street from the Hard Rock Casino. The crown loft rooms are the best value, plety of space, Jacuzzi along the staircase leading the bedroom upstairs.

Room Tip: Crown loft is the best value for your money.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. Our upgraded suites are beautiful and the Loft is very unique. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back.
baltimore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed at Alexis Park in a split level suite with friends for an October wedding. Lots of others from the wedding party stayed on site as well. The wedding was off site, not at the hotel. The room was a reasonable price and clean. The 3 pools were great, with plenty of towels and room service out to the pool if requested. The staff were efficient and friendly at all times. A computer with printer allowed us to print boarding passes easily and quickly in the lobby. I'll mention the few negatives, although I stress that despite them, I feel Alexis Park was a good value. First, as others have mentioned, the airplane noise can be a problem. In the rooms, it was muted enough to not bother me, but by the pool it was occasionally slightly insane - one plane set off no fewer than 4 car alarms nearby, though that was a one time issue. And for the 8 or 12 weddings that took place at the wedding gazebo on the grounds, the airplane noise seemed like it could be really disappointing. For me, the coffee pot in the suite was a bummer. The 2 bedroom suite was stocked with 4 single serve packets, no option to brew more, and powdered creamer. The restaurant was able to sell me a to-go coffee with real milk. Lastly, the gift shop had no reading materials - a few magazines would have been nice for poolside - and it appeared to be closed several times during published business hours. For folks arriving and requesting a shuttle from the airport, I experienced and heard of some problems, but the airport is close so a cab is cheap. The shuttle for our flight home was easily arranged and on time. Despite some room for improvement, I felt it was very pleasant, and a great value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are pleased to hear you had a very pleasant stay but disappointed that you encountered some minor issues. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Room was nice. Had a kitchen, living room, bedroom seperate, flat screens. We were pleasantly pleased. However, we were upstairs (no elevators). The resort is set up like a big apt complex with different sections. No help was offered to carry our stuff or at least assist us with going up the stairs. We were also almost in the back of the resort. The resturant was CLOSED as well as the bar the 4 days we stayed there. So we had to walk or take a cab to find a place to eat. It's way off the strip mind you. Also the gift shop was closed the last day we were there and they didn't offer a shuttle back to the airport as promised on the website AND I personally verified this on the phone. They said due to low occupancy the shuttle wasn't offered.Really? So we're just screwed? Once again, we shelled out money for a cab. We asked for a voucher for a cab which was denied. We practically made them help us carry our stuff down the stairs. They had to send the grounds manager to help us. They didn't even offer donuts or fruit for breakfast or snacks in the evening even though the resturant was closed. It's too bad we won't stay there again because it really was a nice room. It's also far from the strip. You would think they would bend over backwards to accomodate the customer if they were experiencing "low occupancy". And of course the manager was no where to be found.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize if our amenities were not made available to you during your stay and the guest services were less than satisfactory. Las Vegas experienced a horrible storm and unfortunately some areas were not operational during your stay. If your travel plans return you to Las Vegas we hope you will give us another chance to make it an enjoyable visit. Please contact the office of the Hotel Management at management@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your arrangements.

Been to Alexis Park Resort? Share your experiences!