“Nice for the money.” 3 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   375 East Harmon, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Ranked #153 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Nice for the money.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

It was nice for the money. Even though the planes were close, you didn't hear them in the room. Vegas had a freak storm and my room flooded. They offered to move me up stairs but I declined. I had too many dogs and equipment to be lugging up stairs. They did refund a little. All in all it was a pleasant trip.

• Stayed September 2012
Angela L, Hotel Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. The September 11th storm here in Las Vegas was certainly something unusual for us. We are pleased to hear it was handled in a timely and professionally manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Somerset
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed here as part of a family tour around America. Rooms adequate, quite a walk from the strip, quite family friendly (3 pools). However bar service very poor. There are some lovely hotels in Vegas, but this one is definately on the cheap side.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please accept our sincerest apology for the service you received in the bar. We regret that you didn’t have a lasting impression at the Alexis Park All Suite Resort. If your travel plans return you to Las Vegas we hope you will give us another chance to make your stay a memorable experience. Please contact the office of the Hotel Management at management@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your arrangements.
Aurora, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is the worst hotel we have ever stayed at.. Nasty carpet, holes in walls, ripped stained furniture, filthy everywhere. We were married here on a groupon 2 days ago and we brought 25 people into there hotel. There was not one person who had a single positive thing to say. The staff is rude and don't want to be there, which you can't blame them for because the management is sooooooo terrible and unprofessional. Its almost humorous how they run there hotel.. And if your going to stay here you must LOVE pets because on any given night you see about 40 stray cats walking around and big dogs laying in the middle of the sidewalk half dead. They don't stand behind anything they do and have zero respect for there guest. No working water the first night, No Air Conditioning the second night 100 degrees out took 4 hours for someone to show up. I forgot to mention these are there "newly renovated" rooms I'm speaking about. The un renovated look a step above an abandoned crack house... Please don't waste your time in Las Vegas gambling with your sanity and playing russian roulette with hepatitis.. Terrible Terrible, Terrible....

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

A friend and I decided for a staycation for the weekend and ending up getting a deal here through Vegas.com.

I requested two BEDS through Vegas.com which appeared on my confirmation and I followed up with 3 phone calls before checking in (1-to confirm the reservation which was a week before check in, 2 days prior to check in and then the day of the check in). I completely understand that the rooms are first come first served, but when I call @ 11a they day of check in to confirm if my "reserved" room is turned over, my reply was yes the room is ready. Then I promptly asked, shall I come there now or can I come around 1pm? The reply was no problem, we will hold the room until you come in. With no worries I went about my work day and planned a quick check in @ 1p.

Upon arrival, we were greeted with an open door and a polite staff. While checking in, the customer service manager, Ben, informed me that the room that we were told would be available for me is no longer available. I kindly reminded him that we phoned several times prior to ensure availability which he proceededly explained that in their fine writing (theirs' and Vegas.com) it states that there is no guarantee on the type of room. Then proceeded to try and upsell us to a bigger room with the same option in bedding (1Q & 1 Sofa Bed) ! How is that "helping us out since we were locals"? Frustratingly, we accepted the room we originally booked and I wasn't going to 'check it out', but I did anyways. The room is nice, but no way will be a comfortable sleep on that sofa bed so I marched back up to the front desk. Regrettably, I had to have another conversation with Ben. Again, he tries to upsell, but instead of $30/night upcharge it was going to be an extra $90/night with the KING loft that had a SOFA BED too, but was 1800 sq ft. Frankly, I wasn't looking for more SPACE. It was obvious that there no reason to keep talking to Ben, so I asked for the Hotel Manager. Angela was approachable and then restated that there was no guarantee on the type of room, which again I told them that I understood the policy, but was told incorrect information over and over again. Mind you, we were never told that the other bed was a SOFA bed. If we were told that, at least our expectations wasn't TWO BEDS. To no avail, she found us a room, newly renovated WITH TWO BEDS which worked perfect for us. We got on with our day. While freshning up a little later of the day, we found 2 out of the 4 towels to be make up stained, gross, we didn't mind it and just requested 2 new towels. The room was quaint, a mini kitchen with a mini fridge, sink and a microwave (upon request). There was a living room and a separate room for the beds (Monarch Suite). The room was very comfortable. The morning after, I got up and showered, not realizing I had used the other clean towels, leaving none for my friend. So, I tried to call housekeeping, but the button for it didn't work so I called the front desk. Ben answered, ugh, so I asked for 4 towels and he asked how many people are staying in the room? Why do you need 4 towels for two people? Talk about a conversation you do not want to have on a vacation. Immediately my bp went up. Serious need of customer service training. Ben should NOT be in the position that he is in.

There was no other incidents during our two night stay, but I would cringe to refer this place to stay as referrals are a reflection of your quality spending.

Oh ps. I will never book with Vegas.com either. I talked to them about the situation when checking in and my response was, the issue is between you and the hotel. I politely told them that it is THEIR policy that their "CLIENT" upholds the most courteous, inviting atmosphere for returning customers. PS. we did not dine @ Alexis Park, but I had to still grade it.

Bad for your ALEXIS HOTEL and Bad for you VEGAS.com.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room. Ask for a non pet room (they have 3 buildings that allows pet) I...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for writing your review and sharing your feedback with us. We extend to you our sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced. It is through the guests comments and observations that we continually strive to improve our service delivery. We are unable to guarantee any particular bedding configuration as it is based on availability. Perhaps our staff should have been clearer in their explanation prior to your arrival. We take great liberty in assuring that your experience does not reflect the standards of service we strive to provide. Being a local I encourage you to contact my office at management@alexispark.com so that we can invite you back making your next visit an enjoyable one. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I don't even know where to start. There is so much wrong with this place. First, the hotel grounds were dirty, and there was trash just sitting outside people's doors. Second, the linoleum floor in the bathroom was coming a part and super dirty. Third, it sounded like woody the wood-pecker was stuck in our air conditioner, it was so loud, and we could not sleep! We would have turned it off but it was too darn hot in the room! Besides the fact that it sounded like a machine gun shot through our room, the air conditioner was dirty and condensation was building up and created a pool of water on the carpet below it! In addition, it sprayed water on us! Fourthly, we found a freakin BED BUG! It was crawling on my arm! At first I thought it was something else until my friend and I saw it move! When we complained to the the manager, Ben, he was no help! Instead, he asked us to give him a good review on TRIPADVISOR! Can you believe that?!? Anyone who gave this place a good review is either lying or it is a fake review! This place was the worse hotel I have ever stayed in! If you do decide to stay, my advice is wear flip flops at all time in the room and bathroom, bring ear plugs, sleep over the sheets, and wash everything before you get home!!!!!! I will submit photos of the air conditioner, and the table where the water sprayed! Get ready to be grossed out!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your recent stay. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and the room condition. Your experience does not reflect the standards and quality of the Alexis Park All Suite Resort. If your travel plans return you to Las Vegas please contact Hotel Management at management@alexispark.com and allow us the chance to make your next stay to Las Vegas an enjoyable one.
Lytle, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was married here the beginning of August by Wedding Bells Chapel (which is located inside this resort). Prior to the wedding I had talked to them and asked if the resort had internet so I could stream my wedding to my family back in Texas, they told it did have internet, other people had streamed their wedding, it would be no problem. The night of our wedding we show up and we double checked with the lady at the front desk, telling her we were wanting to stream out wedding and she told us yes all we had to do was purchase the internet since we weren't staying there. So we purchased the internet and started streaming. Everything was fine.....until the wedding started. Then their internet kept disconnecting my Ipad and wouldn't let the person I had designated to stream the wedding stream the wedding. After the wedding I went up to the front desk and spoke to the man that was now at the front desk and told him what happened. He then told us rudely: oh no, you should of told us what you were gonna use the internet for because you have to purchase our business class internet to stream videos, which is much more expensive(insinuating we couldn't afford it).  I DID tell y'all what I was going to use the internet for and I was told by her all I had to do was purchase the cheap internet. (and keep in mind while I'm fighting with him about this the female who I spoke to earlier stood right beside him with her back toward us and acted like she wasn't the one to give us the wrong information until I called her out) I explained that I've never had to purchase "business class" internet ANYWHERE to be able to steam a video (it's not like its was a high quality video or anything I trying to stream) he then told me that "WIFI isn't the internet". <--- that makes no sense WIFI allows radio waves to provide wireless high speed internet to a electronic device. The two people I dealt with were complete idiots & thanks to them my family didn't get to see me get married. Thanks idiots.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for the inconvenience you experience with the internet during your wedding. We use all positive and negative feedback for training purposes for our staff. We will be sure to discuss this with our guest services staff to provide the correct information to our guests.
Perth, Western Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We used this hotel as a starting point for a tour to the Canyons. Great for families - quite homely and not a big conglomerate hotel. Plenty of shuttles. Would totally recommend it....you would never know you are in Vegas!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank You for taking time to write your positive review. Here at the Alexis Park All Suite Resort we take pride in providing our hotel guests the Las Vegas experience without the hustle and bustle. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Been to Alexis Park Resort? Share your experiences!