I was married here the beginning of August by Wedding Bells Chapel (which is located inside this resort). Prior to the wedding I had talked to them and asked if the resort had internet so I could stream my wedding to my family back in Texas, they told it did have internet, other people had streamed their wedding, it would be no problem. The night of our wedding we show up and we double checked with the lady at the front desk, telling her we were wanting to stream out wedding and she told us yes all we had to do was purchase the internet since we weren't staying there. So we purchased the internet and started streaming. Everything was fine.....until the wedding started. Then their internet kept disconnecting my Ipad and wouldn't let the person I had designated to stream the wedding stream the wedding. After the wedding I went up to the front desk and spoke to the man that was now at the front desk and told him what happened. He then told us rudely: oh no, you should of told us what you were gonna use the internet for because you have to purchase our business class internet to stream videos, which is much more expensive(insinuating we couldn't afford it). I DID tell y'all what I was going to use the internet for and I was told by her all I had to do was purchase the cheap internet. (and keep in mind while I'm fighting with him about this the female who I spoke to earlier stood right beside him with her back toward us and acted like she wasn't the one to give us the wrong information until I called her out) I explained that I've never had to purchase "business class" internet ANYWHERE to be able to steam a video (it's not like its was a high quality video or anything I trying to stream) he then told me that "WIFI isn't the internet". <--- that makes no sense WIFI allows radio waves to provide wireless high speed internet to a electronic device. The two people I dealt with were complete idiots & thanks to them my family didn't get to see me get married. Thanks idiots.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Park Hotel Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Hotel
- Alexis Park Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Resort Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort setting with greenery, waterfalls and streams - Mediterranean style architecture - 2 blocks from Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Alexis Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.