First, finding out how to get to the hotel itself was a problem for us (we were in a rental car) since the Strip-side is the Miracle Mile mall. Turn at the Harley Davidson Cafe and the parking garage will be on your left. Valet is complimentary as are most in Vegas.
Our stay was initially supposed to be Saturday night only but our circumstances changed when we arrived in Vegas. We checked into the hotel and asked for two more nights which were cheaper because they were Sunday/Monday. We had booked the "Hollywood Hip" room because it was the cheapest. Upon check-in, we were upgraded to a "Resort" room without even asking. Our room on the 20th floor had a view of the south end of the Strip and overlooked the hotel's pool area. The room was modern, large, and incredibly comfortable! Completely clean and quiet.
The location of the hotel itself is near the middle of the Strip and is perfect if you don't want to mess with a rental car and spend your time on the Strip. Having the mall attached is convenient on those days when the weather may be too rainy or hot to go out much during the day because you can still do souvenir shopping and there are plenty of options for eating. Check out Pampas for an excellent Brazilian grill. It's hidden down an "alley" of the mall near Ocean One restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Otel, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin