We are 35 year-old New Yorkers who have traveled quite a bit. This was our first trip to Vegas and we loved the city and the Aladdin. We like to try new places, but would return to this hotel because it has it all. Our room on the 25th floor facing the Bellagio was worth every penny. Great view of the water shows. Lying in bed, we could see the Eiffel Tower, gold and glowing, each evening. Quiet room, though in the bathroom you could hear the water running elsewhere, but it was no big deal. Bathroom was luxurious: private “water closet,” big shower, and deep, glorious tub for relaxing. Everything in the room and hotel was spotless.
You can get anything you need within the hotel. Bellagio’s buffet was not nearly as nice the Aladdin’s Spice Market Sunday brunch. Starbucks was a good meeting spot. The Desert Passage Mall below the hotel is nice perk. You can get a light breakfast there, buy necessities and high end goods, or just stroll around. The “cobblestone” tile and blue sky gave it a Disney-esque yet authentic feel. Our first stroll around, it seemed like it would never end!
Not enough time to enjoy the laided-back pool area. Even though it was Nov. there were still people in bikinis sunning and swimming there. It has a great, almost surreal, view of the South side of the strip. Spend some quiet time there if you can.
Stop by the bar (not sushi) on the mezzanine level. Enjoyed the live cover band on Monday night. The bar was happening at 11pm with a good crowd and dancing. Earlier we had eaten in Tremezzo. Food was good and atmosphere nice as well.
This was great location. We walked all the way down to Wynn with no problem. Also walked down to New York, for the Manhattan Express coaster. Since we are not Starbucks lovers, we had breakfast next door at Paris on two mornings. They had good coffee, affordable and tasty breakfast, and nice atmosphere.
Other highlights from our trip: Highly recommend the Sunday morning tennis clinic at Bally’s. Nice group of local players and fine pro. Took in LeReve at Wynn. Interesting water show. Wynn was beautifully decorated and would consider staying if the price were somewhat reasonable. We will Rock You at Paris was a surprising witty and worthwhile show. The rides at Stratosphere were scary. Not for the faint hearted. Avoid Fatburger. Again, East Coast beats West!
Our trip was to attend a wedding but in this adult-playground, turned into more of a second honeymoon. Wishing you a great time, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin