We were in town for 3 nights. Highlights of the room was the big soaking tub and comfy bed. We had a room over looking the pool which was fun but we could have had a dance party with how loud the music was. If your looking for quiet or think your hangover will require it, request away from the pool. We had to walk forever through the mall to get to check in. I highly suggest you valet as it is free (just need to tip). It will save you tons of time and miles. Our room was pretty big and I loved the large bathroom. The soaking tub was cool but the shower was no frills. Overall the room was pretty clean but had a few stains, always makes you wonder... Room service was great but when I called down to ask about robes being brought up, housekeeping told me I would have to get them at the front desk. We spent a fair amount of time (and money) at Heart Bar. I wish it was bigger but the drinks were good. We loved that we were so central. We walked over to Caesars and City Center several times. The pool layout was really weird. You have a loud party pool and a quieter family pool and in the middle, concrete. The pool side seating is not very big so the whole center full of concrete has lounge chairs. great to have so much seating but being stuck with no sight of water is kinda lame. It was a fun stay but we wont look to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin