Right next to Paris and across from Cosmopolitan and Bellagio, you are in a prime spot. The rooms are tired-- we had 3 booked. My parents' was OK, ours was next door and the closet was an armoire with the door missing. So, not only did we have to look at our stuff hanging there but my dresses touched the floor. The faucets in the bathroom are crusted with lime scale which made me want to go buy a bottle of Lime-Away. We actually complained and were moved to a room with real closets and a bigger bathroom. However, the tv in that room didn't work, nor did the safe. And you had to crawl under furniture and unplug stuff to be able to charge your electronics.
My parents loved that waitresses came around often with free drinks while they gambled, even on slots. The buffet was really good. Actually food stations rather than endless troughs of food. The BURGR place by Gordon Ramsay was excellent. Hotel is also atached to a mall if you want to shop. Pool area is OK with very few chairs around the pool area. Spring break pool gets a bit rowdy but it's Vegas. They want you to pay for the loungers in that area. Ridiculous, even for LV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin