The Hotel Planet Hjollywood (PH) is like a mini Las Vegas in itself. A huge casino, lots of high class yet affordable eating places and every possible entertainment you have come to Las Vegas for. Not to mention, it is in the centre of the all important Las Vegas strip, with every place of interest in this city within true walking distance.
The best thing of this hotel is large rooms, large bathrooms (separate shower cubicle & a large deep bath tub), very satisfactory maintenance and superb city views. (Did not know the trick of slipping a $20 bill at check in to get a backdoor upgrade of the Bellagio Fountains view, ref jsn550). A swimming pool is located in the 6th floor. All Tour Bus companies pick up tourists from the ground floor of the hotel). Extremely courteous staff, very short turn around time for complaints and excellent sleep quality. The décor is not affected by the generalized and compulsive glitz of the city. However, the feature that bowled me over was the ultra short response of the elevators. During my 3 days’ stay, I never had to wait for more than 30 seconds in spite of being in the 36th floor.
The flip side is, refrigerator unavailable except on rent (Ice maker & soft drinks vending machine available in the lobby, no coffee machine, you have to pay for bottle opener and free wifi is not available even in the lobby (you have free wifi in Starbucks in the Casino floor).
Overall, I felt very happy with this hotel and shall surely like to come back here during any future stay in Las Vegas, with an extra $20 bill, of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin