@planethollywood for a conference. The setting is awesome and the gym is descent. The spa is ok, the jacuzzi was broken the area was clean but the quiet room was ok with mini cans of juice. Felt like I was in my kindergarten drinking mini drinks poring into styrofoam cups. For $25 a day not worth it. If I paid the $20 day resort fee would be better but than I would be paying for 3 days when I only used it once. This is my 2nd time at Planet Hollywood. I like the hotel. The rooms are nice and comfortable and the decor is nice. The bathroom has good shampoo, conditioner etc. I used the iron and that was good. It has a safe which is a must. I'm not happy with this new policy if only able to connect one wifi device to the internet unless you pay a resort fee for a 2nd device. I checked out the pool area it was hot, no real service and ok setting. They had card tables under a canopy. What a waste, if you are at a pool Your not going to gamble. The restaurants are good to ok if you want cheap dont eat here unless you hit the buffet. The Daily has poor service. BUGR is great. The hotel charges for items that others don't such as printing out boarding pass, housekeeping, checking in early, spa, and gym.
Non the less it is a good place to host your event. This way you can get them to waive some fees. In glad I'm here but would not go here for myself. 2nd conference and that is their strength.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Hotel
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.