My husband and I stayed here for his 60th birthday,first time to Vegas.We stayed on a non smoking floor(12th) our"Preditor 2" room was in the North Tower facing off the strip and it was very quiet.Very clean,bed was good and T.V. was good,nice bathroom although it could use a fan in the toilet room and I really missed a coffee maker in the room.The Casino was great very lively always full.The Miricle Mile mall was huge also, alittle pricey but the restaurants there were pretty good.Its Vegas everything costs alittle more!Loved where it was situated on the strip very central to all the action.Check in and check out was very fast!The only other complaint would be we were supposed to get hold of Showtime Shuttle to take us back to the airport 24hrs before check out and you could not get hold of them ,the concierge at the hotel said they are the worst for not answering and then if you do get through you can be on hold forever,needless to say we had an awesome cab driver that took us back to the airport. If you did not need to leave this hotel you would not have to,eating, gaming ,shopping all right here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin