We stayed for 4 nights in January 2013. We have stayed there numerous times before and really enjoyed the location and the hotel/casino. Checking in was quick and easy, front desk staff very friendly. Although the rooms could stand a bit of TLC, they are spacious and clean with comfortable beds. We love all the eating choices that are available in both the hotel and connecting Miracle Mile mall. The Spice Market Buffet is always top notch and there are lots of place to grab a quick bite in the mall area. They are doing some renovations in the casino area and, although most of it was great, they don't seem to have a lot of the popular slot machines that many of the other casinos have. We used to do most of our gambling there, but this time we did very little at PH and spread it around the neighboring casinos. We got a great rate at the hotel with a free upgrade so we were definitely pleased with our stay, but the casino was a little disappointing. It is still a great location and a fun place to stay (and no Resort Fees) and it's easy enough to walk next door or across the street if the gambling is not to your liking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin