“Great view of the fountains!” 3 of 5 stars

HOT RATES! Rooms from $44
Ranked #93 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great view of the fountains!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Rooms were great, clean & well maintained! Pool was average, nothing to special, a hole in the ground with water, like all the others. We stayed at the resort side of things... not happy about the resort fee's, it makes me want to "resort" to gambling somewhere else! Which I did cause the 4 dealers I sat down with had their personalities sucked out of them... I'm not gambling to get rich, its for the entertainment.... which i got none of
Nice rooms but I would never hang around this casino/restaurant area

Room Tip: Strip side gets great views of the Fountain Show
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,161)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Goffstown, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you are going to Vegas please consider staying at Planet Hollywood. Right in the middle of the Strip with great restaurants, lounges, shows, gambling, etc. The rooms are wonderful with some great memorabilia. You will have a great time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My friend and I spent 5 nights in this hotel in September, and upgraded to a strip room with a very fancy bathroom (not sure of the room name). Location was perfect and the views were great, we were high up and could see a lot of the strip including the Bellagio fountains. We had a full size fancy bathtub and power shower, but the main room itself was not as grand as the bathroom. This didn’t really bother us as we weren’t in the room much, and had originally only booked the basic room and added the upgrade upon check-in.

The casino here is quite dark (as are the rooms with the curtains – we had to be sure to set alarms!) and loud – we loved the atmosphere but I am sure it wouldn’t suit everyone. There are quite a few good restaurants/cafes and the buffet was good, but not excellent. Shoppers will appreciate being able to nip to the Miracle mile shops at any time.

Room Tip: Strip view - quite likely to have views of the Bellagio fountains
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Hinesville, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had such a good time at my stay at Planet Hollywood. I recommend everyone that intends to stay at Caesar's properties to sign up for a Total Rewards Card. We are not big gamblers, but were offered 5 free nights, and an additional 2 nights for $39. Our total for staying 7 nights was $87 inclusive of tax. Our room was extremely spacious, clean, and the hotel had exceptional service. The only complaint I have is accessibility. We rented a car, and you have to park at the Miracle Mile Shops parking garage if you are staying at this hotel. You have to walk half of the circular "mile" that is in front of the hotel. It's not to terribly bad, but anyone knows that when you have been walking around Las Vegas all day long, it's an extremely long way to walk to your hotel room. However, the other features (service, space, price, and cleanliness) make up for the walk. I will absolutely stay again and recommend to others!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. Great room with nice view of the strip. I was there for a conference and the conference facilities were excellent. I didnt gamble but the casino floor was great for walking and people watching. Excellent sandwiches at "earl of sandwich"!! I did use the gym but was lucky b/c i had some VIP card so it was free. Otherwise its $25 which seems a bit high. Other downside is in room wifi/web isnt free either which i was surprised by. Overall i would stay here again as it was a moderately priced, modern place in a great location on the strip.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Did I mention Rude! Writing this review on the last night of a 5 night stay. Not impressed. Came back to the room to find a letter saying we would have NO hot or cold water from 1AM to 4AM and to call if it was a problem. When my wife called down to see if we could switch rooms as the letter said she was told by the HOTEL MANAGER no rooms! When she asked about maybe getting bottled water she was told she could buy some!
After thinking about it I called back down to the same RUDE manager who also told me no rooms, when I said I paid for 5 nights for a room with water and he needed to comp tonight I was told they did not have to switch rooms and would not comp me. I at that point read his letter back to him that stated they would move if it were a problem and he then found a room but he was NOT happy about it. Not sure where they get their managers but I guess being RUDE to customers works at PH because it seems to be the norm for most employees we have met here!!

• Stayed January 2013
Wimberley, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday; we were there January
4 - 8, 2013. My husband's and my room was fabulous. It overlooked the Strip and the Bellagio
fountain. The bathroom was remarkable - soaking tub with side-screen television and window overlooking the Strip, separate shower, two sinks, and separate dressing area. The decor was nice and the staff were very hospitable. My experience with the salon was very good as well. By far the best trip I have had to Vegas.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!