Its hard to pick which Hotel you want to stay at in Vegas but for first timers, Planet Hollywood does offer a fantastic product right in the heart of the strip.
From Check in, you get a sense that its a pretty funky property but it also has a nice touch of class about it.
The rooms are a little dark but nothing to really worry about when your in Vegas. Located is fantastic as it is across the road from Bellagio and next door to Paris. You can basically walk out and pick left or right to see the sights of the Strip.
We ate a couple of times at the 24hr Restaurant down in the Casino floor and surprisingly, the food was actually really nice. They have a big menu and the servings are very generous.
We didn't have any problems at all with anything so can't comment on the Staff service apart from Check in & Out but that was great anyway.
Miracle Mile shopping mall is located within the property so its easy to do a quick shop for anything you may need.
I would say that this is the perfect property & demographic for 21-45yr old's who are very happy to enjoy their time in Vegas. If you want more opulent, book elsewhere.... This place lets you have fun & be who you want in Vegas without the big price tag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin