My wife and I stayed at Planet Hollywood in July 2012. We have been staying at Bally's on our previous trips. Well...I loved the room at Planet Hollywood, we had the Bette Midler themed room, not my favorite actress, however the room was very nice. The bathroom was the best part for my wife, it has a huge soaking tub. The bathroom is big and easy to get around. I was looking at staying at the Mirage as well, except their bathrooms are a lot smaller and do not have a great soaking bathtub. So, if you like bathroom space and a soaking tub, stay at Planet Hollywood. The weather was very hot hen we were visiting, temps average 107 each day. The room a/c did it's job, no problem there.
I enjoyed the room, I did not like the hotel casino area. If their plan is to get you lost so you gamble more, they achieved their goal. What a hard place to get around, one wrong turn and you are walking in the Miracle Mile Shops area. Maybe staying at Bally's is more of a comfort area for me, change can be a good thing? On day three, we were able to get around without getting lost.
The hotel's location can not be beat!! Just like at Bally's, location is your friend.
We did not eat at any place in Planet Hollywood or the attached Miracle Mile Shops, we ate on the strip mostly.
Overall, it's a nice place, would I stay there again? I believe I would, if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin