We stayed here last year during Halloween time. We arrived at 10 am which was too early to check in, but I tried it anyway. The girl who helped us told us they only have smoking room. We requested non smoking room. I handed her my id, a twenty dollar bill, and my credit card. I asked her again if she's sure they don't have any non smoking room. She typed in her computer and she told us, "We have one non smoking 2 queens available for you." Then I asked her if there's any complimentary upgrade available for us, she said she gave us a great room with Bellagio fountain view. She also handed us $50 free plays for each of us, discount at spas, discount for buffets, and coffee shop discount. We thanked her and went to our room.
We were on the 26th floor. We got the Hollywood Hip Room and it's the Sammy Davis theme. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the view. We practically watched Bellagio fountain shows from our room everyday. The bathroom is huge. It has a separate shower and a jetted tub. The bed was comfy. The room is kinda dark but I don't mind it. We didn't spend much time in it besides sleeping and getting ready in the morning.
We like the access to the mall. We bought food from the mall and took it to our room just fine. We gambled a little here. We love the Deal or No Deal slot machine. During the whole time we gambled there, no cocktail waitress offered us any drink for the 3 days we were there.
We will stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. After all, the resort is known for hosting some of the biggest film stars as they debut their newest films. Here everybody's PHamous! Dine like a star at Koi, the Hollywood hotspot where Japanese tradition meets California innovation or Strip House, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. On the casino floor, Heart Bar, The Playing Field and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. Upstairs on The Mezz, Gallery Nightclub and the PCD Burlesque Saloon are a star-studded one-two punch of glamorous nightlife, while Holly Madison takes sexy center stage in the striptease spectacle PEEPSHOW. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Pleasure Pool. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin