The hotel itself is pretty nice, modernized with a boutique-hotel look and feel to it. Service was very pleasant with helpful, knowledgeable, and attractive staff. The rooms were above average in finish, cleanliness, and quality of furnishings.
All in all, I would stay here again. This hotel is ideal as a well priced home base for partying and getting the most out of the Fremont Experience and downtown area. It's one of the only places in the area that has a contemporary feel to it, and it's only a block away from the express bus down to the strip.
A few things that people may take issue with:
1) there were some guests saying elevator wait times were an annoyance, although i never experienced more than a 1 minute wait for one (but i get up late)...there was also a sign saying two more elevators were being put in soon though,
2) elevators were out of service for 3-4 hours one morning after a lightning strike the night before, so they only had one cab in service operated by an attendant during this time,
3) there is loud music playing in the casino 24/7 - you'll like it or hate it, but at least you can choose to gamble here or not,
4) there is a concert stage right below the windows on one side of the building, so sleeping before 2am on certain nights would be tough if you need peace and quiet,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Groupon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas