This stay at The D was different from most reasons people visit Vegas. We held a memorial for my mother who passed. The Banquet coordinator Alex Raiyn was super helpful and everything went without a hitch. The meeting room was perfect, the banquet food was excellent and the staff was wonderful. Hotel accommodations were good and the price was right. Plenty of activities in the area to choose from and easily accessible. They are still working on perfecting the elevator system but hey, what is a few minutes with family and friends, it is what you make of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas