We only were looking for one night downtown and picked The D for location and price. Of course you have to remember to double the on-line price because they have a $20 resort fee that is mandatory. I knew about this from Trip Advisor but still wanted to ask where I could find the resort amenities!! The D may be a newer name and ownership but it is a dark tired old building. The beds were OK and it was not too noisy but one night was enough. Staff at check in & out were not very personable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas