We only stayed at The D Las Vegas one night, but we found it very comfortable. The room was clean with nice cold air and shower had a new shower head on it with an elbow extension so you didn’t have to stoop to get under it (a taller person would but not quite as low as normal). The only complained I would have had is the elevators were slow crowded and one of the 4 was not working and this is a common problem with older hotels everywhere I go. I was on the third floor so I took the stairs to avoid the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas