While doing the "Freemont Street Experience" my brother-in-law suggested we stop at the restaurant upstairs at Fitzgeralds. Our wives had the salad bar and found it satisfactory if simple. I opted for a new york strip with baked potato and veggies, as well as the salad bar.
the price for my meal was only $9.95 a bargain to be sure. The meal was delivered promptly, the steak was cooked the way I enjoy it, (Medium Rare) and I still can't believe the entire meal was so inexpensive. My brother-in-law ordered the fried chicken for $8.00 and to our amazement, not only was the portion HUGE, but he said it was the best chicken EVER!
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Vantage Hospitality, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.