“A beautiful haven away from the crowds” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
USD 100 Hotel Credit
Ranked #3 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“A beautiful haven away from the crowds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2009

We toured the other hotels on the strip and went to shows, etc... but just LOVED being able to get away from it all when it came time to rest and go to sleep. The hotel is beautiful and serene. There were NO crowds whatsoever. Check in was a breeze, lots of room at the pool, very comfortable rooms, service was friendly and helpful. The spa is georgeous and one of the best I've been to (and I love going to spas). They also don't charge extra for things like gym use, DVD player, pool use, etc.. Really great place to stay. Only thing to be cautious of is some of the rooms face the airport and you might be bothered by plane traffic if you're a light sleeper (we asked for a room away from the airport and it was very quiet).

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (576)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Pilgrim, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

As a Texas girl visiting the western United States, I never know what type of service I am going to get. There are times that the services can be haughty and lacking in the genuine personalization I am used to getting in my southern state.
The Four Seasons Las Vegas more than exceeded my expectations. The staff was welcoming, and treated me like a person rather than a commodity. My husband and I were visiting Las Vegas for the first time for our 20th wedding anniversary. We arrived to receive a delectable chocolate mouse cake with "Happy Anniversary" beautifully writen on it. We were also going to be picking up a new puppy while visiting the area, and the Four Seasons went above and beyond to lay out a doggy bed, bowls, and treats to wecome our newest family member.
Our first night I also ordered room service by phone from a very cheery attendant. She was also more than helpful with my wine requests. The room service arrived prompty with a smile and a waiter that was also more than helpful with information about the food and wine. After we dined, all I had to do was make a phone call and someone came and picked up the table and dishes. Great service!
As a topper, when we were leaving the hotel I forgot some jewelry on the glass above the sink. I asked the front desk clerk at check out and he quickly called security and within minutes my jewelry was delivered to me in the lobby while I sipped my morning tea.
I will definitely be looking forward to my next stay at the Four Seasons Las Vegas!

denver, colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2009

Have stayed at many Four Seasons and this one is very nice. Quiet, away from the strip, with access to the Mandalay Bay casinos, shops and restaurants if you want it. My biggest complaint was the airport noise. The planes started around 6am. We were on the north wing facing the airport. I don't know if you can escape the airport noise along the Strip as the airport is pretty much adjoining the Strip.
On a side note--the access to the Mandalay would also give access to their pool which has a big wave pool. We didn't bring the kids this trip, but would consider Four Seasons again to get access to their pools.

Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2009

We stayed at the Four Seasons over New Years Eve.

First off, my boyfriend is a 4S devotee. He's been prodding me to stay at one for awhile now, so we finally did on this trip. Things I liked:

* Excellent service - and I do mean excellent. Only matched thus far my MGM Grand Skylofts.
* The BED! Oh my gosh, the bed. This is the best bed I have ever slept in, without a doubt, hands down. I'm trying to figure out where they sell them. I would get in and never want to leave, which wasn't so good when it came time to go out. :) Best in comfort, hands down. I haven't slept in a bed that comes close to it.
* Room service was stellar and delicious.
* The Spa was fantastic for treatments. The interior was unremarkable otherwise, but the quality of treatments was amazing.
* Very quiet.
* Close to a casino (Mandalay Bay).
* Room staff were stealthy and hyperaware - we'd go out for 45 minutes for lunch and come back to a spotlessly clean room.

Disliked:
* Didn't deposit you on a casino floor, and the doors leading from 4S to the Mandalay casino floor were rather hard to find and out of the way. Which isn't SO bad, I guess, but irritating nonetheless.
* I'm not a huge fan of the Mandalay casino... so that didn't help!
* The rooms were fairly small and understated, which is okay, but boring.
* No 'fun' amenities (I'm constantly finding interesting stuff all over MGM Grand Skylofts for example - like televisions situated in strange places, personalised stationery, etc)

All in all, it was very nice, and I would stay at a 4 Seasons located elsewhere, but for Vegas I think there are better options.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Greenwich, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

It was very refreshing to walk in the hotel in Vegas with peace and quiet surrounding you. There is no casino, no loud music, no smoke and no people.

I had a deluxe room with a huge bathroom. It was clean and nicely appointed. There was a flat screen TV with lots of movies to order. They also had a DVD player so you can just watch your own stuff. I had breakfast room service, which was prompt and food was delicious. I had a very nice dinner at Verandah. There is also Charles Palmer steakhouse in the restaurant but I didn't eat there.

I had couple of treatments in the spa. They were all relaxing and enjoyable. The pool is getting renovated until March, so I didn't get to experience it.

This is definitely the place to be for people who want to get away from all the craziness of Vegas. But if you want to gamble, just take the main elevator to Mandalay Bay casino.

Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2009

I was very happy that we chose to stay at the Four Seasons but might think twice about staying here again. Here's the good and the "areas for opportunity". For the most part, service and atmosphere were excellent. Only one exception was dealing with a staff member trying to resolve a billing error. It was unnecessarily difficult and uncomfortable to fix thanks to a not-so-pleasant front desk receptionist. Otherwise, it was refreshing to be treated so well. Christian, a bell stand staff, and May in reception were very pleasant and professional. We paid $100 to upgrade to a larger room. We did not get a strip view. Instead we got a lot of airport noise (starting at 6am Sun-Wed, 5am on Thurs). We were also next to an ice machine/room. A few times during the night we were woken by the noise (either a door slamming or the ice machine). The bed was very nice but not as comfortable as the Signature beds or the LV Westin beds. The rooms were wonderful though. We did have room service several times. Dinners were good but breakfast was overdone and way over -priced. The room service orders were always correct (yay) but we always had to ask for the bill. The server never offered it. It was very nice to have special access and separate elevators to the Mandalay Bay area. Kudos to the staff though for really making our stay pleasant.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

Although we occasionally stay at some very nice hotels, we try to keep our lodging costs reasonable. Our attitude is basically that we typically get in late and are only there for sleep and showering, so why spend a fortune, particularly as we tend to spend only one or two nights in one place. While on a trip we just finished, we had to change our itinerary due to bad weather. I went to check what was available on some travel web sites and found what I thought was an incredible deal for the Four Seasons - $200, after a credit. I had never stayed in a Four Seasons before and I was curious to see what it was like. In a word, it was fantastic. First, we were upgraded to a suite. I expected a nice, roomy place. We got a huge place with a very, very large living room and a very large bedroom. It had a large bathroom in the bedroom and something I had never seen before, a half bath for the living room. We loved the huge LCD television in the living room and the still very large one in the bedroom. The floor to ceiling windows gave a dramatic cast to the suite, even though we probably didn't have the best area to view. The decor was modern, but not extreme. Everything about the suite was high quality and the fit and finish was excellent - no squeaky doors or loud, obnoxious heating unit here. Finally, the bed was the best I've slept on and the towels and bathroom were plush and wonderful.

Service was excellent. They quickly brought a refrigerator needed to store medicine. Valet and bell staff were quick and pleasant. While very pricey (2 pancakes and 2 OJ's were $58 - it is a luxury hotel, after all ), the pancakes were the best I have ever had.

We just did not want to leave. It was delightful. It was so good, in fact, that if we can get similar deals in the future, we intend to go several times a year just to relax there and enjoy ourselves in the room itself. We're frugal, but some indulgences are worth splurging for and this is definitely one of them.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas? Share your experiences!