“Very, very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Europe
“Very, very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I spent 5 nights here and it was a pleasure. Excellent service, welcoming and helpfull staff, housekeeping that was excellent - every day I came back to my room after a day out it was like the day I checked in - every day the bathroom was spotless. I hope management appreciate their housekeeping staff, they make this hotel stand out. Service was great all over - always helpfull and attentive, but never cloying. The bed was excellent, the view wonderful. Would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (576)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I just spent a long weekend here for a work awards trip & had an amazing time.The level of service was A+++! The staff was extremely polite & helpful. I have stayed in Vegas for over 10 years and had no idea there was a Four Seasons there. What's really unique is it's connected to the Mandalay Bay, but has its own separate entrance. I love the lack of crowds, smoke, and chaos. But, all the action of Vegas is at the press of a button. There is a secret doorway to enter the Mandalay Bay. So as I stated in the title, you have the best of both worlds. I can't wait to return! Oh and the bed is heavenly!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
We are so happy that you discovered Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas and that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We are very happy to hear that the service you received met and exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We spent the weekend at the Four Seasons Las Vegas and we couldn't be more pleased.

The entrance is private and quiet and there was not a mob of people waiting to get in. We were able to check in early - the front desk held our bags while we wandered around.

The lobby itself is on the ground floor with a lounge area inside and outside and two restaurants. It is nice because no one is there unless they want to be or are supposed to be - so the lobby has a relaxed atmosphere.

The elevators are express elevators up to the 35+ floors and the wait is short. There are two entrances to Mandalay Bay from the elevators - one on the casino level and one from the lobby level.

We had a studio strip view suite, which was lovely. You walk into the foyer and to your right is a huge walk-in closet with a safe and to your left is the bathroom with a separate stall shower and tub and a door to the toilet area. There were two types of lighting for the bathroom - one from the main mirror and one overhead. There was also a magnifying mirror on the wall. They had Etro toiletries and the dryer was a mini 1600. They also had Q-tips and cotton balls and pads available.

The bed was so comfortable (I like soft beds) the view was tremendous. We watched the sunrise hit the mountains and could see the strip's lights and activities.

The people at the hotel were very friendly. In the lounge, the "Press" bar didn't open until 3, but when it was open, they had good service.

All in all we will return again. We were right there to enjoy the action of the casino, but we could walk back and enjoy a quality resort hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a strip view studio
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stayed at this property for business and found it to be a typical Four Seasons. The rooms were very nice, clean and the service was spectacular. If you stay at Four Seasons regularly then this hotel will meet your expectations. It is very nice and I personally like the fact that there is no hotel that you have to navigate while coming into or leaving this hotel. I know it's Vegas but the smoky casinos get on my nerves. Nice place and I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are happy you enjoyed our casino-free atmosphere and the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas. We hope you will select Four Seasons on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Orange County, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I was really looking forward to our recent 3 night stay at the Four Seasons Las Vegas. However, the stay did not wow me in any way and did not meet expectations.

Upgraded to the Strip view suite and yes the view was amazing but that was it. The bed was lumpy and the air conditioner never shut off.

After am exhausting day out, we returned to find that turn down service did not happen and as a result the sofa bed for our toddler was not done. Very disappointing and certainly not exceeding my expectations.

Verandah was great and the complimentary drop off service was greatly appreciated.

With all of the luxury hotels available in Las Vegas I would have to seriously consider staying there again.

Stayed November 2013
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are truly sorry to hear that we did not meet or exceed your expectations during your stay. As indicated in our private message to you, please contact our Director of Rooms to further discuss your stay. We would love an opportunity to make this right and hope to hear from you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

About three years ago, my husband and I stayed at the Bellagio,but now, this is my new favorite.
The room was impeccably cleaned, spacious, and everything functioned perfectly. The view looking down the strip from the 39 TH floor was really cool. The decor through out the entire resort is very beautiful. We were treated with a warm hello every time we passed any staff making the atmosphere of our stay even better. I enjoyed visiting the casino at the Mandalay Bay; I enjoyed the lack of a casino at the Four Seasons even more :) The lobby was calm not near as hectic as the larger resorts. I would love to stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
We are honored to be your new favorite hotel in Las Vegas! We understand you have plenty from which to choose so we thank you for selecting Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our non-gaming environment. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next Las Vegas visit.
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was in town for a conference and was lucky enough to be able to book the Four Seasons Las Vegas for four nights. It was the oasis away from casino's, conferences, smoke etc. Four Seasons is, of course, my favorite hotel chain and the Las Vegas location does not disappoint. When we arrived, it was like family waiting to welcome us from our long flight from Boston. Our room was gorgeous, room service delicious, fitness center pristine and the pool was very relaxing as we got to soak up the late October sun. The staff is exceptional. I should mention, the pool staff was top notch and the security personnel more than exceptional. We tried to extend our stay one night but they were already sold out. I booked at mandalay Bay for that one night BUT forgot my IPhone 5 charger in our room. I called security and he checked his logs and even went to the room and asked the current guest, unfortunately it was not found. However, 5 minutes later I heard a knock at my Mandalay Bay room and it was Four Seasons security bringing me an extra charger he found at the concierge desk. Now that is the service Four Seasons is know for...better than most any other hotel brand in the world. Thank you!
While visiting, you must have the afternoon tea. It was delicious! Treat yourself, it is a great experience. I would not recommend any hotel in Las Vegas over Four Seasons!

Room Tip: The Suites are amazing
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your complimentary comments. We are so happy our Security team was able to locate your iPhone charger and that you had a wonderful stay overall. We have passed your sentiments along to our management team as a source of inspiration for us all. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas? Share your experiences!