“Only place to stay in Las Vegas!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
USD 100 Hotel Credit
Ranked #3 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
Sydney, Australia
“Only place to stay in Las Vegas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Four Seasons, Las Vegas was an absolute pleasure to stay in. If you are not a gambler or smoker but you enjoy quality and attention to detail then this is the hotel for you. The staff were exceptional at all times and went over and beyond to assist. An example of this was I left my jacket hanging in the wardrobe when checking out & only realised after going through security at the airport. A quick phone call to the hotel and the chief concierge drove out to the airport in person with said jacket. Very impressive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (560)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Torrance, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Four Seasons in Las Vegas is the epitome of luxury. We have stayed at different Four Seasons around the country and the one thing we have come to appreciate is the Four Seasons "experience". It is epitomized by luxurious, tasteful surroundings, rooms that are exceptionally clean, superior room amenities, and above all, an extraordinarily well-trained staff. EVERYONE is on point from the check-in personnel, valets, housekeeping, and room service.

Many other hotels have their take on opulence and service, but no one does it the way the Four Seasons does.

Rooms are all well-appointed with complimentary coffee via a Keurig coffee maker, beds are sumptuous and very comfortable. They have the FASTEST internet connection I have ever seen in a hotel (57Mps download, 56Mps upload) which, for anyone that knows about computers, is blindingly fast. Internet is included in the $25 resort fee. The is no overnight parking fee.

The common areas like the area in the lobby are inviting with comfortable sofa groupings which invite a quiet area to read or rest. The grounds are meticulously maintained.

I was surprised to find that they were pet-friendly so for $50, I was able to bring the family dog along.

All of the rooms are undergoing renovations with roughly 25% of them completed when we were there. By Christmas, three floors should be done with the rest of rooms scheduled for completion in early 2013. The room we stayed in was one of the non-renovated rooms which still was excellent. The renovated rooms are a completely redone and are gorgeous. Pictures of the new rooms as well as carpet and material samples were available in the lobby for viewing. The room rates will also increase for these new rooms. IMHO, the increase will be worth it.

The hotel is a nice retreat from the craziness of the casinos, but if you want to gamble, a quick detour through a door leads you straight to the classy Mandalay Bay casino and its venerable assortment of restaurants.

We stayed over the long Thanksgiving weekend and left feeling refreshed and happy.

Viva La Four Seasons!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hoover, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I am so impressed with this hotel and its staff, I can't wait to return and experience it again and again. Everything about our stay was excellent. First the location atop the Mandalay with a secluded private entrance, then the front desk staff that treated us like family, to the room with separate WC and shower. The view is fantastic. We were on the 35th floor which was the lowest floor available and had a vista that was unforgettable. The express elevators did not take long and whisked you down to the lobby or your private entrance to the food court area. You will not be disappointed here. Understated and secluded with no gaming makes this one a winner.

Room Tip: Occupying 35th thru 40th floors of the Mandalay Bay, some hallways are quite long and some distance...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was recently booked at the Mandalay Bay for Autodesk University, but when I went to check in I was notified that I’d been upgraded to the Four Seasons. Not sure why, but it was a welcome surprise nonetheless.

The Four Seasons is connected to the Mandalay, but is smoke free and casino free. It’s exceptionally posh and all of the employees are beyond helpful and friendly.
My room was fantastic – stocked with a great mini bar and fabulous L’Occitane bath products. Awesome shower and killer sunken tub. Wish I actually had a chance to use that tub, but sadly it was a quick trip. Wake up calls were friendly and on-time. Also, the cleaning service couldn’t be better.

Would I spend my own cash-ola on this place? Probably not. Well, maybe, if I actually had money, but that’s neither here nor there. Overall it was an exceptional stay and I would absolutely recommend it if someone wanted a quieter, more personal experience in Las Vegas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from a spontaneous family trip to Vegas over the Thanksgiving weekend. We stayed at the Four Seasons and had a wonderful stay. The staff was attentive, helpfull and always with a smile and a hello. Our room was very clean and comfortable with an amazing view of the strip. The hotel itself was very clean, comfortable and quite; an oasis in the noise and craziness of Vegas
My wife and I loved how they were with our five year old daughter giving her a stuffed animal when we checked in, a bath robe her size and a plate of cookies with her name spelled in chocolate. Can't go wrong with the Mac n cheese from room service or at the pool!
The last day proved to be the most valuable, our taxi driver neglected to give us our laptop bag which also included our daughters iPad. When I realized that we were without our laptop I immediately called the bell desk. They asked for details and passed the info to security who pulled up the security cam footage and found the taxi driver. We were with our bag and at our gate with time to spare.
This will be the only hotel we will stay at in Vegas from here on out...period!!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Burbank, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming to FSLV for quite some years now. We wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Las Vegas. The service is outstanding. Everyone that works there is so friendly.
We were lucky enough to be one of the first in their newly renovated strip view rooms - wow. Our favorite hotel got even better! The rooms are gorgeous! The furniture not only looks great, but is comfortable too. I would love to take home the desk and chairs. The dressers and nightstand are a great size, the light fixtures are great. And I love the single serve Keurig coffee machine - nice touch.
We ate at Verandah for Thanksgiving dinner, breakfasts, and drinks at the bar. Very good. Our breakfast waiter,Leo, asked if I liked spicy (after I had ordered a side of their delicious homemade salsa to go with my entree). After I told him yes, very much. He said he would bring me peppers from his own garden the next day and make me salsa with them!!! And he did ( so good, thank you Leo!!)!
We checked out on Sunday, but did not make it very far as the interstate was beyond backed up (20 miles in over an hour - I don't think so). So we decided to turn around for another night at FS. I called and Lindsay at the front desk immediately recognized my name (as we had just checked out with her), asked when we would arrive back and said she would have a renovated room ready for us.
The FSLV goes above and beyond with their customer service which sets them miles apart from the other hotels

• Stayed November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

In a scale of 1-10, the Four Season Las Vegas is a 15. Superb service, clean and I was upgraded to one of their brand new rooms after their recent upgrade. Room smelled fresh, like the interior of a brand new home. Bed was phenomenal , new bathrooms are awesome. I can not say enough about the Four Seasons. If you are in Vegas & want a peaceful oasis with out the loud smokey noise and Vegas glitter, yet still be close to the the action with a quick taxi ride, this is the place to go. The BEST....

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas? Share your experiences!