“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

USD 100 Hotel Credit
Ranked #3 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from a spontaneous family trip to Vegas over the Thanksgiving weekend. We stayed at the Four Seasons and had a wonderful stay. The staff was attentive, helpfull and always with a smile and a hello. Our room was very clean and comfortable with an amazing view of the strip. The hotel itself was very clean, comfortable and quite; an oasis in the noise and craziness of Vegas
My wife and I loved how they were with our five year old daughter giving her a stuffed animal when we checked in, a bath robe her size and a plate of cookies with her name spelled in chocolate. Can't go wrong with the Mac n cheese from room service or at the pool!
The last day proved to be the most valuable, our taxi driver neglected to give us our laptop bag which also included our daughters iPad. When I realized that we were without our laptop I immediately called the bell desk. They asked for details and passed the info to security who pulled up the security cam footage and found the taxi driver. We were with our bag and at our gate with time to spare.
This will be the only hotel we will stay at in Vegas from here on out...period!!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (552)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Burbank, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming to FSLV for quite some years now. We wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Las Vegas. The service is outstanding. Everyone that works there is so friendly.
We were lucky enough to be one of the first in their newly renovated strip view rooms - wow. Our favorite hotel got even better! The rooms are gorgeous! The furniture not only looks great, but is comfortable too. I would love to take home the desk and chairs. The dressers and nightstand are a great size, the light fixtures are great. And I love the single serve Keurig coffee machine - nice touch.
We ate at Verandah for Thanksgiving dinner, breakfasts, and drinks at the bar. Very good. Our breakfast waiter,Leo, asked if I liked spicy (after I had ordered a side of their delicious homemade salsa to go with my entree). After I told him yes, very much. He said he would bring me peppers from his own garden the next day and make me salsa with them!!! And he did ( so good, thank you Leo!!)!
We checked out on Sunday, but did not make it very far as the interstate was beyond backed up (20 miles in over an hour - I don't think so). So we decided to turn around for another night at FS. I called and Lindsay at the front desk immediately recognized my name (as we had just checked out with her), asked when we would arrive back and said she would have a renovated room ready for us.
The FSLV goes above and beyond with their customer service which sets them miles apart from the other hotels

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

In a scale of 1-10, the Four Season Las Vegas is a 15. Superb service, clean and I was upgraded to one of their brand new rooms after their recent upgrade. Room smelled fresh, like the interior of a brand new home. Bed was phenomenal , new bathrooms are awesome. I can not say enough about the Four Seasons. If you are in Vegas & want a peaceful oasis with out the loud smokey noise and Vegas glitter, yet still be close to the the action with a quick taxi ride, this is the place to go. The BEST....

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Been here for one night so far with my family for the holiday, can't get any better! Renovated rooms are impeccable; warmth and comfort with up to date technology. Service has been stellar! Direct connection with Mandalay Bay is too convenient.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Our one night stay was short but very sweet. Check in was warm, friendly and prompt. Our suite, although not yet renovated, was cozy and extremely comfortable. It is hard to beat the wonderful Four Seasons mattresses. A room service lunch for two, delivered exactly at the time promised, yielded a delicious Asian chicken salad and extremely generous chicken caesar salad.
The fact that the hotel does not have a casino was a big plus in my book as it was tranquil. My only compliant is that it is quite a trek from the check in area to the room elevators. If I ever return to Vegas, the Four Seasons is the hotel for me!

Room Tip: ask how far down the hall the room is situated as the hallways are very long
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Just checked in to one of the new rooms and it is amazing. We come to Vegas all the time and had been staying in other hotels the last few trips. After seeing what these new rooms look like, we will only be staying here. This really makes me feel like a celebrity.
Oh...btw....the service is everything you would expect from four seasons!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I just want to say, my visit to the Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent. Since I am a frequent Four Seasons guest, I had the opportunity to see their newly renovated rooms! My comment is the designers hit it out of the ball park. I noticed that the detail to the business travel as well as for my family took this hotel into the 21st century.

As usual the staff was excellent but kudos to the Concierge staff, they always come through for me.

I will always use this hotel while in Vegas.

Room Tip: Since they just been renovated, I would imagine they are all great !!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas? Share your experiences!