“I have a confession....” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quiznos
3735 Spring Mountain Rd Ste 201, Las Vegas, NV 89102-8665 (Paradise)
(702) 307-9200
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,305 of 3,836 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Neighborhood: Paradise
Neighborhood: Paradise
Pahrump, Nevada
“I have a confession....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

in the last 5 days, we have eaten at 3 different sandwich shops. Capriottis (hot Italian sausage on mushy bread and shredded turkey on a roll. Neither was impressive), Panera's (our favorite with never a complaint until this week when we had Turkey and cranberry panini that only had turkey on 1/2 of the sandwich. They took it back and redid it but it took 20 minutes) and finally Quizno's on Flamingo. We had a baja chicken sandwich and it was the best one we had this week. We went there because we were hungry and figured that it wouldn't be very good but they wouldn't poison us and we were pleasantly surprised by both the service and quality of the sandwich. I might also mention that we went to a deli on Gibson street in Henderson but left when we saw the bread they were serving. We didn't eat there so I won't mention the name. The more bad experiences we are having the more I appreciate franchises. They won't win any Michelin stars but you know what you will get. I confess I was wrong about Quizno's before I tried them. They are pretty good!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Love their subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

The food was great! I had the turkey ranch and swiss sub, my husband had the prime rib and peppercorn! Wonderful!

Visited March 2012

Been to Quiznos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Quiznos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.