Message from TripAdvisor:

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4381 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89104   |
Ranked #47 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Huntington Beach, California
“Great stay at Palms Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

We stayed at Palms Place in June with a group of 9 girls. The accomodations were first rate and we were very happy with our roomy 2 bedroom suite. We had multiple balconies, and plenty of room for everyone. Nicely appointed with two kitchens, 2 kings, 2 sleeper sofas, room for air mattresses if necessary. Great service and connected to Palms Casino via an indoor walkway. Very peaceful with a boutique hotel feel. Pool was very nice and low key as compared to the Palms Casino. Service was wonderful and we felt we received a great deal for our money.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (530)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Orange County
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

My husband & I went to the Palms Place for a quick mid week getaway and were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The highlights of this hotel are: rooms are all modern suites with kitchenettes, spa is tranquil and all treatments were better than 5 star resorts, staff friendly and extremely helpful, off the strip so quieter but close enough to walk or drive and movie theater and fun clubs right next door at the Palms which is connected by a sky tube. The only con to this hotel is the restaurant Simon is very expensive for mediocre food so definately leave the hotel for better restaurants on the strip. Also pool is small but midweek it was quiet. Great for couples, singles and business travelers not for families.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2010

Arrived for a scheduled late check-in at just before midnight. Walked into lobby and saw about 10 people sitting in lobby with their luggage waiting for their room, not a good sign. Some people had been there as long as 3 hrs. I was told my room was "not cleaned yet". It was obvious they oversold the hotel. I sat in lobby until 2am at which point they put me in a room and then told me that I had to checkout of that room in the morning and transfer my stuff to another room. They stated they would take $50 off my final charge, which they did not do until I reminded them of it. This place is run by idiots, I have never had an experience like that before. I would not recommend this hotel

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

Booked a Studio Suite with a great view of the strip. The Spa was excellent. The pool at Palms Place is smaller and quieter than the main pool at the Palms which provides a nice break from the non-stop party atmosphere on the weekend. Short cab ride to the strip - close enough to get there but far enough away to relax when needed.

Would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

The rooms are fancy, modern and very comfortable, luxury bathroom and spacious (I think it could fit 3-4 friends).

Pools were great, food was ok. We ate away from the hotel most of the time due to lack of choices in the hotel.

I would have given it 5 stars if the nightlife was better. The clubs closed at like 2am and the hotel seemed a little dead during the day/night (compared to what you see of Vegas on tv). We're from NYC so we were a little disappointed in the party scene. C'mon it's Vegas!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Santa Clarita, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

Upon entering hotel, we experienced a friendly and courteous valet man. We then proceeded to check in which was also a good experience. However, that's where it stops. The room has some really nice ammenities and the modern decor is something to die for but if cleanliness is not one of your priorities, then you would not have a problem enjoying your stay at this hotel otherwise you're going to have a problem. The rooms are not thoroughly cleaned. There was dust and food stains on our coffee table. It look like the carpet hadn't been vacuumed and the hardwood floors hadn't been swept (swifter is always a good thing), and the slob or whatever it was on the throw pillows (yuck) made it impossible to enjoy the beauty of the room. Now I may sound like a person with a phobia for cleanliness but really I tried to overlook these things but with all that the things that happen in hotel rooms, one would think that at least they could have vacuumed. I think maybe it's because these rooms are individually owned and that may be the reason why they don't stay on top of the housekeeping. I will not be staying her again but rather at the Signature at MGM or the Hotel at Mandalay Bay. I would rather do without the kitchen or jacuzzi being that GOD knows when they were last cleaned.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

The room is decorated very nicely. There is even a beautifuly white tub in the master bedroom Very pretty place with great views.

This location was picked for the full kitchen and fridge. We were having guest in our room on a regualr and needed the beer and wine to be cold. The only people that seemed to know we were alive we the doormman and the valet person. The other hotel staff was not the least be concerned with me or my request. If they could not provide something, it was just too darn bad, they did not apologize or try to make amends.

I am a person that cares about the cleanliness of my environment and upon closer inspection I should not have stayed at this place. The lamp shade in the bedroom had dust on the inside that had to have been there for at least 6 months, and there were cobwebs all over. We had peanuts and so the skins were on the wood floor when we left the room and were there when we returned, so it was clear that the maid only changed the towels and made the bed. No sweeping or dusting after the first night of our stay.

It is really a shame because the place is really nice and special if only cleaner and staffed with people that care and are trained in Excellent Customer Service.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Palms Place Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!