“enjoyable and liked the view from my room” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
25% off on 4 nights!!!!
Ranked #42 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Victorville, California
“enjoyable and liked the view from my room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I stayed at Palms Place for the first time. It was on New Year's Eve Eve & I took my son to see his first concert...Imagine Dragons. I had heard Imagine Dragons recorded their album at the Palms Casino & Hotel & thought it would be 'extra' cool to stay there! We were not disappointed! I did end up accidentently leaving my camera in the safe but, after calling several times a nice security gaurd named Eddie helped retrieve it for me and saved all my precious memories! Thank you Eddie.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1,425 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (411)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Grande Cache, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

All I expect is a clean room and hot shower. Got neither when we stayed at the Palms Place over Christmas. We had to change rooms after one night because the first was very dirty, and "vandalized" by the previous tenant. When we moved, we got a shower that had a bad valve, so hot water was not happening when you took a shower. What the..... And for compensation, moved to a similar room (not an upgrade for sure), free food and the resort fee waived...please..could have done better.

Room Tip: don't stay here for a good room
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Hotel was very nice. Clean. Modern. Great views of the strip. Really nicely designed. Staff were friendly bit didn't exceed themselves. We were a little disappointed at having to pay for extras. Spa and facilities were $50 extra, some sort of visiting fee of $50 was payable on checkout and internet, although free was INCREDIBLY slow unless you paid for a faster connection. A bit lame for a 5* hotel... Quiet rooms though!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Loved the location and got a great deal through Groupon. The kitchenette is very small yet we enjoy eating out while visiting Las Vegas. Told the front desk that the coffee maker was broken and they did no replace it for our two day stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed at Palms Place for my birthday from Dec 26-28 in a one bedroom suite the 1st night, which was huge! loved the space and ambiance it was clean and very modern, me and my friends had a great time. It didn't start off great at check in, they authorized the card I paid for the room with and the card I checked in with, which was annoying, but when I called they reversed the 2nd card they authorized. The front desk staff I dealt with were outstanding!!! I believe her name was Anissa, lovely young woman, who ended up giving me complimentary drink coupons at the bar to use for the card inconvenience, which was cool because we came to party so it was greatly appreciated. The staff everywhere from the bellhops to the housekeepers, bartenders were great.

I had a great stay, but ended up losing my tablet, so when I checked out I filed a incident report at checkout with the lovely and must say beautiful Anissa. I pretty much chalked it up to me having too many drinks over the stay and probably wouldn't see it again. I believe I lost it when I checked out of the one bedroom suite after the 1st night into a studio suite. So after we leave I received a phone call from Dakota who is the security manager and he told me he would check cameras and investigate since it wasn't found by the housekeepers. Lord behold he called a couple days later and said a bellhop had turned it in to lost and found. I was excited because I had plenty of pics and videos on that tablet that would have been gone forever. So had a conversation with Tanya the head of I believe the lost and found dept, she was great and sent me my tablet, I was excited about that..I gave a long spill about all of this because I believe that this was the best customer service as a whole I ever received at any hotel. I travel a lot and have been around the world, and you do not get A++++++++ customer service like this from everyone you encounter at a hotel. I would recommend the palms to anyone. If you worried about it being off the strip they have a shuttle that takes you there and there concierge will make whatever you need to happen, happen for you. Definitely will be staying here from now on when I visit Vegas, just knowing how great of a staff they have. Thanks again, Anissa, Tonya and Dakota!! Oh yea Anissa GO SEMINOLES!!! Lol

Room Tip: cant go wrong with a one bed room suite
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Irvine, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We waited over an hour just to check in, there were only 2 employees working. The first room we got was dirty. The second room we got, the keys didn't work! We had key malfunctions another 2 times with each set of new keys that we received. One TV was broken, and the room and bathroom had the worst lighting. It was difficult to do makeup or even find anything in our luggage. Terrible setup in the bathroom as well, every time you opened the shower door to get out, a huge pool of water would gather by the vanity. Checkout time is 11am and by 11:03, we were being kicked out and told that they don't offer extended checkout. So rude!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Toilet became clogged. Waited nearly one hour for someone to arrive with a plunger to unclog it. Lights were missing bulbs. Furniture was stained. Unable to find a valet for parking at times. Room decor was terribly dark.

Room Tip: Cheap Rate-Cheap Service
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Palms Place Hotel Spa? Share your experiences!