“Awesome !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
World
“Awesome !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Had a very good time in Palms Place and SPA HOTEL for a week ! it's not at the strip but I had an excellent view from my room. The room is large, very luxury, clean and impressive !! This Hotel is perfect for young visitors !! No regrets I'll be going back :))

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Studio Ciity
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

i always stay on hotels at the strip but i tried this hotel because i have heard good things about it. i love that its so chic and they give you free access to all clubs in palms.

down side is pool is not that big, otherwise its a good place to stay for young adults.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Wentzville, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The location was great. It was a little expensive but still enjoyable. The room layout was excellent. The bathroom of all things was the most impressive of the whole stay. Ive stayed in small rooms than the bathroom before. Over all it was a great experience and would love to stay again.

Room Tip: Pick looking out over the strip!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed at Palms Place for weekend getaway to celebrate my birthday. The suite was large but very dark and overall the room was not kept up. I was expecting so much more. The bathroom was dirty, the tub in the bedroom was stained, the carpets had not been cleaned or vacuumed as evidenced by the dried up grape stem in the corner. To add to that, on our first night there, we went to bed only to be awakened by a drunken man walking into our bedroom at 4 am. Seems that the front desk had given him a room key that let him into our room by transposing numbers. It was a scary, awful experience and not what I wanted to remember on my birthday. My husband forced the man out of the room while I called security. The next morning, the front desk was not helpful, did nothing to make us feel better about our stay and basically never contacted us again about the incident. I will not recommend this hotel no matter the cost benefit.

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Eden M, Guest Relations Manager at Palms Place Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Philadelphia Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Palms Place Hotel and Spa. It is very disturbing to us to learn of this frightening and potentially dangerous incident. We can assure you that the safety of our guests is of chief importance to our team, and we greatly apologize that this encounter colored the entirety of your experience with us. Furthermore, we apologize that the resolution of this situation was seemingly mishandled by our team members. Please contact me directly at eden.mccallister@palms.com so that we can discuss the details of your stay further and hopefully find a resolution to these reasonable concerns. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to being in contact with you shortly.

Eden McCallister
Guest Relations Manager
Kingman, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

we stayed there 1-12 through 1-13 were never told about the "resort fee"everyone pays a extra $20.00 per night for free wi fi and free local and 800 calls and a free paper that you have to find we never got ours.The front desk people are just doing their job if you wanna stay you have to pay for free services.We also made sure that they had a indoor pool or jacuzzi and they said they did when we got there they told us that too was a extra $30.00. the room looked nice the bed was quiet but couldnt sleep due to the noisy elevators.We we on the other side of the building from them and could still hear them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
london
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights during the Consumer Electronics Show. Not the best location for that but got a good deal via Expedia. Room is effectively a studio apartment. V dark - not in particularly in a good way. Brown is the primary colour, which became a bit oppressive. Bed v good & comfortable. Largish bathroom but nothing special. Ground floor bar Rojo lacked any atmosphere. Simon Restaurant on 6th floor was pretty good. Also ate in the casino tower, which you access by an internal walkway - takes c 5 mins. Steak OK but not as great as the claims made for it. Cavernous room with v little soul. Didn't return. In terms of staff, there aren't many around. Service didn't seem a priority. Would I return - no, as I think there are much better options for a similar cost & this place is way off the strip / centre of L Vegas.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was my fourth visit to Palms Place, second time in a one bedroom suite. Being January and freezing out I was really looking forward to using to fireplace. I love this property and wish it was kept up better, but I always arrive with an open mind, expecting there to be something quirky about my stay. This stay the fireplace wasn't working. We called the front desk and spoke to a manager who was able to relocate us to a room on the 52nd floor, still overlooking the strip. It turned out perfect! It was a rush job they ordered through housekeeping and it was obvious the unit had been occupied by the owner the night before. It reeked of beer and the patio had streamers on it, but no complaints because in the chaos, someone forgot to lock the patio! This was my best stay at Palms Place ever! My guests and I enjoyed the fireplace, no one had to go downstairs to smoke a cigarette. We really loved the balcony access. It's a shame people jump off the darn things because it ruins it for the rest of us. This room also had quirks. We've noticed from room to room there are inconsistencies with lamp and furniture placement. Again, I've come to expect it. I had a credit for Simon and was able to place an order to go. The burgers are awesome! I'll definitely be back. I love the condo-tels and even though Trump and MGM Signature are kept up better, they're valet only. I lived in Vegas for 11 years, so when I come to town it's to visit my best friends and the valet only is a bit of a turn off. At Palms Place we can come and go as we please and I like that.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Palms Place Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!