“Tastebud Heaven!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mint Indian Bistro

Mint Indian Bistro
730 E Flamingo Road, Ste 10, Las Vegas, NV 89119-6998 (Paradise)
+1 702-894-9334
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mint Indian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #276 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo @ Swenson # 202
Description: We are a full-service Indian restaurant with a contemporary twist, in our food, our décor and our approach. We take pride in our services and place great importance on the quality and freshness of every ingredient we use. Our food mantra is simple-fresh, flavorful and colorful food that appeals to all five senses. Our chef believes that the food we serve should transfer you, in spirit, to the region it originated from. Therefore every recipe has been pain-stakingly gathered from kitchens all across South-East Asia. Mint Indian Bistro offers a unique dining experience, as exotic and enchanting as this fusion of Hindu and Buddist Cultures. From tandoor delicacies, curries and naans, to tangy chaats and crispy dosas, we have it all!No matter what dietary philosophy you follow, we have something for everyone. We believe you shouldn’t have to lose-out on taste just because you follow a special diet. We therefore cater to special diet groups like vegetarians and vegans. We also serve Kosher/Halal meat and gluten-free delicacies. So whether you like your curry hot, super-hot or inferno-style, we will custom-make it to your individual taste. And if you’re truly brave-hearted, we challenge you to finish a bowl of our super-inferno curry (Coming Soon)! The curry is hot but the rewards are sweet!Let’s get to a more interesting topic-Beer! We have one of largest varieties of international beers in Las Vegas and indeed the largest variety for any Indian Restaurant. Our Lassi Bar menu is the object of our contemporaries envy. We have stouts, brown, pale and light ales and premium lager beers from all around the world. The spirit menu features some of the exclusive and best selection of vodkas, rums and gins. We bet we have some cocktails on the list that you’ve never tried before. We have something for everyone even if you don't drink alcohol!Come and be part of the Mint family….we know you’ll be back for more!
Los Angeles, California
“Tastebud Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Some friends of ours who are locals in Vegas took us here for dinner. Both my partner and I are vegetarians, and I am dairy-free, gluten-free, as well. This place not only was delicious and offered a HUGE menu of options to choose from, but their menu ALSO happened to list next to each menu item if something was Gluten-Free (GF), Nut-free (NF), Dairy-Free (DF), Vegan (V), Vegetarian, etc. That was heaven for me! No need to ask the waiter tons of questions! They even offered Gluten-Free beer options! We ordered many things and all shared everything. Unfortunately, as my friends are the locals there, we let them order, so I cannot remember the exact names of the things we ate. All I DO know is that each thing we tried was delicious and amazing! Your mouth will be happy if you dine here, and your stomach will not pay for it later, thanks to their consciousness of the cleaner eating habits of their modern day customers.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vancouver, Washington
“Nice buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Overall, I enjoyed the Indian Buffet. Went for lunch on a Saturday and parking was very limited. We were able to get a table without a wait. Didn't have any issues getting refills on naan or drinks. Selection of dishes was great and everything tasted really good. The décor was very nice. Price seemed comparable to other Indian Buffet places in town.

Visited November 2013
USA
“Great food but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went for a lunch takeout. This was a buffet and for $13 they allow you to fill up a box. The food was really tasty...all of it. I just knocked off a star because they were poorly organized and first said they had no plastic spoons (after we had paid and filled up the boxes). I told them how they expect us to eat...they were not apologetic or ashamed and grudgingly found a few spoons for us. This is a perfect example of not thinking big...a lot of Indian establishments fall prey to that I feel (and I am an Indian myself)...like scrounging on bags or napkins...they think they are saving money and being wise somehow. On the other hand their food was really tasty, so I am not holding that against them too much in this particular case.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salt Lake City
“Great find for Indian Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My dear friend in South Africa recommended I go to this restaurant on a recent trip to Las Vegas. What a great recommendation and what a great find! The service and food were amazing. Close to the strip but away from all the traffic and noise. The only thing missing was not being able to dine with one of my dearest friends.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ogden, Utah
“A MUST every time were in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Chris and his crew serve it up right. This is truly our favorite Indian cuisine in the country...! Thanks. We'll see you again soon.