“Quick breakfast if you want something fast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4324 (The Strip)
702-891-0808
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Brandon, Canada
“Quick breakfast if you want something fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Typical breakfast choice and you know what to expect. Not usually our choice when we want a leisurely breakfast on vacation but was a great inexpensive choice when we were in a hurry to get going in the morning. Lineups were the norm but the staff are used to this are are quick at getting through the crowds of people. Good food,great service.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Marshalltown, IA
“Great for a quick breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Food was good and fast and a nice break from all the expensive choices. Service was also good. We went every morning we were in Vegas at Paris.

Visited November 2012
Howell, Michigan
“Extremely bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ordered sandwiches NO MAYO. Got to room and it was packed with mayo. Had to go down elevator and back to restaurant. Employee was rude and inconsiderate. She finally replaced my meal and the went for Mgr. Mgr took ten minutes to appear and now my food was ice cold. Mgr refused to fix it, threw my bag in garbage and ordered me to leave.

Visited March 2013
Victorville, California
“Eat for a buck on the strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great deals and the only McDonald's I have seen with an elevator! The Golden Arches are picture worthy as well!

Visited January 2013
Salem, OR
“McDonald's at the Plaza is the WORST!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Waited in line for over 20 minutes and watched a female cook in the back with VERY LONG dreadlocks and braids (African American) cook with NO hairnet. The manager was working as well and his name was Bruno. He was slow as a slug. Not kidding. After a physical altercation in the line we were waiting in that resulted with my 50 year old husband being shoved and punched by a young and drunk African American male that outweighed him by at least 150 pounds (6'5" 320), the only thing that Bruno had to say or do was to tell me and my cousin that my husband should not carry a knife. He had a pocket Gerber. Come, on, this knife is used to cut things like string, clean your nails, etc......it is not a deadly weapon, but my husband DID pull it out when it was clear that Bruno was not going to call security and was going to allow this large inebriated male to continue to have his way throwing my husband like a rag doll.

It is not safe at all in this McDonald's and their sanitation is horrible when you consider they don't even have their cooks wear a hair net. If I were the Department of Health I would shut that place down. What a dump!

Visited February 2013