“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace

Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
(877) 346-4642
Neighborhood: Paradise
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2005

We had a booking to go to the Eiffel Tower restaurant, but when we got there we weren't allowed in as my partners jeans were too scruffy! Even though we were told beforehand on the telephone that it would be ok. Anyway we were so glad we were turned away as we ended up at Bradley Ogden's Resturant.

We ordered a bottle of wine, which they didn't have in the bar so had to go down to the main cellar to get some, we were given a complimentary glass of wine to keep us going till it arrived, which was nice.

We both had the sweetcorn soup, which sounds a bit boring but believe me when I say it was the best soup we've ever tasted. It had lobster and bacon in it. We both had the rib eye for our main course, this too was absolutely delicious, cooked to perfection just the way we asked. All the food was beautifully presented.

The service was here was exceptional, our glasses were regularly topped up and there always seemed to be someone around when you needed them, without getting in the way when you didn't.

I would definitely recommend a trip to Bradley Ogdens' on your trip to Vegas. We were made up to be turned away from the Eiffel Tower and come here instead!

57% Recommend
A TripAdvisor Member
“fantastic experience - start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2005

I felt compelled to write this after reading the other reviews here. We went to Bradley Ogden in Caesar’s Palace last June, before going to the Celine Dion concert (it's conveniently right across from the Coliseum entrance.) My husband and I went to the bar first, and the bartender was very friendly and very knowledgeable. We were in Vegas to celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary, and having paid for all the meals prior to this my parents were insisting on paying for this one. We explained this to the bartender and told him we wanted to pay for the wine with dinner ourselves, and he accommodated by letting us browse the wine list, make a selection which he later brought to the table and he put it on our bar tab so my parents were none the wiser.

The meal itself was outstanding. I had the lamb and the chops were perfect, in addition, the plate included a small portion of braised lamb shoulder, which was absolutely to die for. I always order lamb at fine restaurants because we rarely cook it at home, and this was the best lamb I have ever had (including the lamb I had at Circo in Bellagio a few nights before). I also highly recommend the blue cheese soufflé to start. Having looked at the menu ahead of time I was convinced I was going to order the oysters, but the waiter convinced me to get the soufflé and he was spot on.

Everyone else was very satisfied with their selections as well, though I can't remember what everyone else had, though my mom I know had the vegetarian pasta dish, and was very happy, and she's hard to please.

One of the nicest aspects of the meal was the service, it wasn't too intrusive, yet we felt very well taken care of, particularly in regards to being concerned about being done in time for the start of the Celine show. We were assured it wouldn't be a problem, after all, they do this every night, and they were correct, we had plenty of time to get into the theater, grab a drink and get to our seats with time to spare, and we never felt rushed.

True, it was an expensive meal, but we all felt it was worth it. I would go back to Bradley Ogden again in a heartbeat, but when we go to Vegas this Fall we're going to give Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's new restaurant) a try, since that wasn't opened last time we went.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Bradley Ogden ... what a disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2005

There's a first time for everything but I am compelled to provide readers with an objective assessment of a very expensive and overrated restaurant in Las Vegas -- Bradley Ogden. On January 25th, a group of four of us went to Bradley Ogden to celebrate a major milestone. To say that the service was sub standard is being polite. From the appetizer through to dessert the quality of the food and the deplorable service remained consistently bad. The appetizers we ordered were wrong, the entrees were cold and the steak was so tough you couldn't chew it. While we brought these shortcomings to the attention of the waiter and manager we were met with a, "...golly, it's not my fault" attitude. And to top it off, we were charged for 50 bottles of water - yet another sign of carelessness. For the prices they charge they are vastly overrated. Bradley --- you stink.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst meal regardless of price in years”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2005

Had dinner with the wife and a friend at Bradley Ogden on Friday, 11 Feb, 2005. Without a doubt one of the worst meals I've had in a "fine restaurant", ever. Our friend sent the cod back, it was so bad. Her replacement entree was the arctic char, which was ok. The risotto which came with the char was scary bad. It had a zesty orange flavor which did not go with risotto at all. My wife ordered an appetizer as her main course, the seafood medley; it was horrible. It consisted of 5 spoons with a different lump of horrible seafood on each. The raw oyster on one of the spoons just looked bad; I'm originally from Virginia and I've eaten raw oysters my entire life, but that thing was just plain nasty looking. In fairness to the restaurant, none of us were brave enough to try it. But when you've got three oyster eaters who won't touch it, there has to be something wrong, know what I mean?
My main course of pork tenderloin was good, but too small to share with the two ladies. There was something called "garlic foam" on several of the dishes which looked like the spittle from a dying persons mouth. I really don't think the foam tasted that bad, it just isn't even remotely appetizing looking. I can't imagine serving such a thing just to be "creative".
The fois gras was very disapointing. I'm not a food critic, so I don't have any eloquent words to describe it, but none of us at the table liked it and we've all had that dish before at other restaurants and enjoyed it.
The Maytag cheese souffle's were ok, to me, but the two ladies both thought that they were more like muffins than souffle's.
Before anyone slams me as a yokel who doesn't understand fine food, I will say -- to that! I have an adventurous palate and I've eaten fine food all over the world for most of my 46 years, and most of this dinner was plain old bad. ESPECIALLY given the price we paid. Well over $300 for the three of us.
One the plus side, our waiter Gregory was great, and the atmosphere was nice, along with the wine.
The staff all wears these plastic looking gray jackets which have stains all over the place and look like they were taken from a sleeping homeless person. If you must go there, you might want to consider ordering the $150 steak; at least they (probably) can't screw that up!
Although the staff said that it didn't make any difference, Bradley Ogden was NOT at the restaurant that night.
My email address is here if anyone wants to argue any of the points with me....

“Winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2004

My friends and I happened in on this restaurant since the wait for Nero's was going to be at least an hour. Oh happy circumstance! I must say that I was blown away by the food at this restaurant! A little pricey, but definitely worth the moolah. Our server was knowledgable about the items on the menu and was happy to answer all of our questions. He was also very attentive to our needs just as the staff should be at a higher-scale restaurant. The ambience at Bradley Ogden's is fit for anyone who would like a quiet and romantic evening out...lights dimmed, faint music in the background. My FAVORITE part of the experience, however, was dessert. Each of us at the table received a "sampler" plate of bite-sized desserts, which tasted as wonderful as they were cute. I'm not usually one for dessert, but these tasty morsels were to die for!!