“Pho Kim GOOD.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pho Kim Long II

Pho Kim Long II
4023 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102-8614 (Paradise)
(702) 220-3613
Neighborhood: Paradise
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Pho Kim GOOD.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a very good place to eat. We had the Pho soup, the Pan fried noodles, the fried rice, and the pork chop... but we are gonna have to go back to this place because the food was so good the we have to eat everything in the menu. Enjoy this place, the food is good!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good food, excellent prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, lot to choose from. Price is excellent. Service oke, the food is served very quickly (we got our starter in 5 minutes). Strangely there were no drinks offered to us, other than the standard glass of water. This combined with the fast serving means your in and out of the restaurant in about 45 minutes.

“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We went here after hearing the reviews and were very pleased with our food. The service was great and brought our food quickly! We will definitely go back again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
HILLIARD
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We found this restaurant in China Town. Many locals and family's eating here means constant good food and service. I will recommend anyone to travel off the strip to eat here. Located in a small strip mall. Many different Chinese dishes offered at reasonable prices.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Pho I've had :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This Pho Restaurant is FANTASTIC. I've had nothing less of prompt service, smiles,and graciousness every time I come. l love taking my family here when they visit, and my boyfriend and I frequent this restaurant as much as three times a month.

Best dishes I've had:

Brisket/Steak Pho
Chicken Pho
Minced Pork wok string beans
Pad Thai
Udon
Fried Rice

I reccomend Pho lovers to try this amazing restaurant. There is something for everyone. Can't wait to have it yet again, it's become my new comfort food! :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere