“Heli USA Grand Canyon Tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heli USA Airways

Heli USA Airways
155 East Reno Avenue, Suite E6, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
+1 702-736-8787
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #122 of 178 Tours & Activities in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Heli USA Airways offers helicopter tours over the Las Vegas Strip, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and transportation to the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort; for western-style entertainment and activities, tours to see the American bison and overnight experiences in authentic accommodation.
Birmingham
3 attraction reviews
“Heli USA Grand Canyon Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Day trip to Grand Canyon via coach & helicopter ride in the Grand canyon, Picked up at the Hotel on time & introduced to our driver / guide " Big Rich" who turned out to be the life & soul of the trip, We were shown the Hoover Dam, Boulder City & then stopped at a cowboy ranch for a Helicopter ride through the Canyon followed by Horse riding with the cowboys & a beautiful lunch in the ranch house whilst being seranade'd by "Cowboy Dave". We found the whole tour absolutely fascinating with plenty of photo opportunities & toilet stops. Can't recommend this trip highly enough for both entertainment & value for money, Our big thanks go out to Heli USA & Big Rich for giving us a most memorable trip & the highlight to Our Vegas Holiday.

Charlotte, North Carolina
13 attraction reviews
“Las Vegas Strip Tour at night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This was my first time in a helicopter and I loved it! Our service was fine, nothing terrible or exceptional. We did get champagne before, but wasn't 'served' to us, was just stuck out on a table. The ride is quick, maybe only 15 - 20 minutes, but the view is great! However, I was stuck between 2 big guys with no room to move vs being sat between 2 women, which they said was for weight distribution.. One of the guys in our group almost got air sick, so do be concious of that if you are prone to air sickness. I felt fine. We purchased our tickets through Groupon so thought it was well worth that money.

Reykjavi­k, Iceland
11 attraction reviews
“Good tour, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We booked a tour with Heli USA through Viator. We booked a certain time and expected this to stand since we were not informed otherwise. However we ended up waiting about an hour for our 12 minute helicopter ride. The pilot and ride it self were amazing, but the waiting time was not good. I was just happy we didn't have any reservations we had to get like some other tourists.

Visited June 2012
kettering
6 attraction reviews
“Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Strip at Sunset”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I'm usually the one who cracks jokes and chatters all the time, but I was just gobsmacked and hardly opened my mouth the whole time!!!!! Everything was so well planned and the experience was a once in a lifetime - Heli USA, you put the icing on our holiday, thank you so very much, I will recommend you to everyone for a faultless, wonderful trip. Our pilot Alan was so knowledgeable and so added a nice little touch of humour, FABULOUS, thanks again HELI USA

Jack & Lesley

South Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was told there would be champaigne prior to flight but there was none. We did leave at our scheduled time which was nice considering some of the reviews I read prior to booking with them. We sat on the tarmac waiting for the pilot since he was late for the first flight of the evening. He was a good helicopter pilot (most important) but we was not very talkative. He pointed out a few landmarks as we flew.

The helicopters seemed well maintained and I felt safe on the flight. The view was nice at night to see all the lights. For the price, the flight seemed a bit short. Maybe 15 minutes going from the south strip to North Strip and back.

I am glad we went on this flight but the price was a bit steep for the time spent in the air.