This is an older hotel that is well kept. We were able to park right in front of our room. The room was very spacious and pleasant. Some things appeared to have been fairly recently updated like the granite bathroom counter, thermostat controlled heating and cooling, and the energy saving light system. The room was very clean and everything was in good working order. The location is near the Convention Center on a busy street but we didn't hear any noise in our room. We would certainly consider staying here again. There is also a casino, restaurant, and bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western