Stayed at the Best Western in august 2006. Found all the staff very helpful and friendly - good to chat to the bar staff to find places to go which are off the strip.
Rooms where cleaned everyday. Cold water provided in rooms at $2.50 per bottle. Fresh towels / soap etc also provided.
The air conditioning was powerful, kept the room cool all night.
Food was ok - nothing great but good value.
Bonus is the shuttle taxi to the strip and to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western