For the price, the room is defnitely worth it. Large room with a small kitchen area with fridge. Housekeeping is lacking to say the least. Staff only works till 4, so after that you're outta luck. Location off-strip is perfect if you frequent vegas and know your way around. Staff is definitely hit or miss as previous poster said. One person can be extremely friendly, while the next is very rude. So if you get a good price, room is definitely worth it as you will not spend much time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western