Stayed here for 2 nights. It really is very cheap, I only paid about $38 per night. Off the strip hotel, slightly inconvenient if you wanna take the monorail. Taxi costs about $10 from Caesars or Ballys.
Free shuttle service to/from airport and to/from Ballys but their shuttle has no A/C which really makes it very stuffy and uncomfortable.
The rooms are really big and spacious but are kinda old and the beds need to be changed cause they offer no back support whatsoever.
Having said all that, air con in rooms is good, concierge is efficient, free luggage storage was provided and on the whole, value for money. You always get what you pay for and no exception here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western