We booked this room through a soccer tournament. It was a "stay and play" tournament so the organizers had pre-selected hotels for the teams to stay. I assume the prices were discounted for this purpose. The set up of the rooms was good; two beds separated by a half wall. Very plain and only somewhat clean. Didn't like fact that the doors opened up into the parking lot. Door chains had been broken off so although safety wasn't a concern, we definitely thought about it.
Very smoky in lobby and restaurant areas. We ate breakfast in the little restaurant; food was fine; service was good. Service was very good and staff was very pleasant.
We ended up switching to a hotel on the strip after one night. The feel of the hotel was just not something we wanted. Fairly run down; strip hotels much more expensive but much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western