We needed a room for one night that didn't break the bank. The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino was the answer. It was quite affordable and very clean. The room was spacious (not cramped), had a refrigerator and coffee pot and free Wifi. Since my husband is handicapped it was AWESOME to be able to park right in front of the room. While checking in I noticed they had some yummy looking food specials....next stay we are going to try those out....can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western