It has been several years since we stayed at this hotel. I had trouble finding it this time because the large, colorful sign that was in front of the parking lot is gone. We picked this hotel because we had stayed there before and for the location. It has a fairly central location and since it isn't on the Strip, there is very little traffic. We had a large room (really a mini-suite) on the ground floor near the back of the building. It was very quiet. The room was very clean but getting a bit worn. There was a mini fridge and coffee maker. The coffee maker was fast and reasonably quiet. The air condition worked great with the temperature outside being well over 100 degrees. There is a 7-11 convenience store and a McDonald's within 2-3 blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western