We needed a last-minute hotel room in Vegas while traveling with a 5 month old and an 80-lb dog. I would usually shudder at the thought of staying off The Strip, let alone a budget hotel in Vegas - but this hotel was perfect. And honestly, one of the CLEANEST bathrooms in a hotel I've ever seen. I was impressed, considering our room was $46! No fee for parking, free wifi, no resort fee, not pet fee - can't beat that in Vegas! The crowd staying at the hotel, obviously questionable considering how cheap it is. But we were safe, as was our car!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western