Staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, the hotel is looking a little "tired" but it was always clean. We especially like it 'cos it's off the strip and not to packed and overwhelming for kids (who would stay in the pool all day if we let them). The Strip is only about a 40 minute walk away but the Mardi Gras run a free hourly shuttle between 10 am & 10 pm BUT the air con in the shuttle hasn't worked during the past 3 years we've stayed and that can be a real discomfort in the 117 degrees we've been having.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Budget Places, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western