loved this hotel!! me and 3 friends stayed here for a week and it weren't long enough! the hotel it self is sooo chilled out, if you don't want the hustle and bustle of the strip this is the best place to stay! rooms are huge and clean and the staff are very helpful!! defo booking for next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western