Ah, for the good old days when you could get first class accomodations in Las Vegas for next to nothing. Nowadays you get the Best Western Mardi Gras. The elevator near our room didn't work (evidently; we finally gave up waiting for it) but the one on the other end of the property vibrated and moved so roughly that we decided the stairs were preferable. The room is kind of an apartment, but showing its age. By Motel 6 standards this would have been a good place, but it is a Best Western.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western