I really enjoyed my stay at Best Western Mardi Gras. The rooms are actually one bedroom apartments. They are comfortable, attractive and very clean. . Good bed. The staff was friendly and helpful. I met a lot of nice other guests. Nice pool and hot tub. I was there for a convention and the hotel is an easy two block walk from the convention center.
However, the neighborhood, itself, is not good. You are very safe in the daytime but nighttime might be another story. There are some very nice hotels on Paradise Road but there also projects and Section 8 housing. Some of the people on the street looked rough and scary. Be careful if you are going out at night.
The strip is several blocks away. Use the shuttle, taxi or public transportation to get to the strip or back from the strip at night. Don't walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western