I had made reservations about a month prior. I called within the week to verify my reservation and I had asked if my husband and I could be put in a king room. The gentleman I spoke with was really kind and said that it was possible and I verified with him if there were additional charges and he said no. Well upon arrival on Saturday 4/27/13 our reservation was in for a queen bed and they didn't have any kings available. So we dealt with it. We stayed in room 1133. We had been gone all evening and came back around 2am to find a cockroach lying in the middle of the room. VERY UNSETTLING! I called the front desk to get the situation handled and they had someone come and sweep it up...That was it. I called the front desk back and informed the lady that I was very uncomfortable with this situation and would like to be transfered. She informed me they had no other rooms for me to transfer into. So I asked if they could spray the room or something or if I could get my money back so I could go somewhere else. She said there was nothing she could do. So I had to search through the room for any other critters so I could even feel comfortable in that room. As I was looking through the room I also found a dead cricket behind the bedside table that was covered in dust. VERY DISCUSTING!! I couldn't sleep at all knowing there were bugs in my room and that nothing could be done of this. I was very unhappy with my stay and the staff. The staff should've handled this situation, instead they had a guest leave unhappy. This is really bad on your hotel's part and my husband and I won't be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool and sunning terrace; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western