“Good for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #102 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Page, Arizona
“Good for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The staff was very helpful and nice. The breakfast was average. 5 min drive to the strip. They offer room service and a shuttle to the strip and airport at specific times. They let us check in super early which was great because we had been driving all morning. check out time was 12 and at most places it was 11. Had an issue in the room and they were quick to fix it. We always had a great parking spot too.

Stayed January 2014
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Traveler

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and thank you for staying with us. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and the location of the hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible.

Happy New Year and Safe Travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Polish first
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

If Goldie Locks had her pick of where to stay in Vegas she would have to stay here. Not too far; not too close.; Just right. The prices are modest. The staff is Uber friendly. It is far away from the strip to avoid the masses of people. But if you want to join in... The crowd is only 3-4 minutes away. They do have a shuttle service. I have been to Vegas (on business) twice and I prefer it here. I'm a simple kind of guy. Flashy lights and hoards of people annoy me but this place stays fairly quiet; with the exception of airplanes taking off and landing. But I dont mind it. Getting to the airport was a breeze since it is only a few miles down the road.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Traveler

Happy New Year.
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I recently stayed here for a night during my trip as a last minute plan. The hotel was very well lit and clean and I had not but one complaint, and that was the noise of the planes constantly flying over the hotel, thank god for earplugs! I checked in with a very friendly staff at the front desk: Stephan who was nothing but helpful and accommodating. I had a problem with my TV remote and he personally came down to my room and made sure it was working and and told me to just call him if I needed anything at all before he had left. He was so helpful and kind enough to help me print my boarding passes. I enjoyed his kindness and would recommend this hotel on the employees alone. I don't come to Las Vegas often but being that the hotel was so close to the airport and had a free shuttle to and from there made it so convenient for me to get to my flight on time without any worries. Thank you Best Western for making my first experience a great one!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Kaci

On behalf of the entire staff: THANK YOU.
Thank you so much for your kind words, I am very fortunate to work with a great group of people, we as a team truly enjoy what we do, you are very kind and we hope you will visit again soon.

Northern Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The room I stayed in could use a facelift on the carpet, tub, toilet and vanity area. I notified the front desk about the floor lamp not working and it was still not working at the end of my 4 nights stay. Overall, the hotel is a good value for someone who needs a clean, cheaper place to stay near the airport and Vegas strip.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us.
The items that you have mention are in the process of been replaced and will be completed in the early part of 2014. If your in Las Vegas again please visit us again.

Verona, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Nice hotel, great employees, great service, bad location unless you are looking to stay close to the airport for an early departure. The shuttle opens at 5:00am. Not good for early departures. It is close to the strip though. Very noisy plane activity from the airport. They do provide ear plugs.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your ratings and comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate you noting the service that you received. If your ever back in Las Vegas please visit us again.

United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

This hotel is very conveniently located near McCarran Airport. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I couldn't get the lobby computer working at first, but the front desk staff quickly helped fix that problem. My room was clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint I have was the tap water in my room smelled funny.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Amy

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western McCarran Inn in Las Vegas. We appreciate you taking the time to write a reivew about your recent stay here with us. We are glad you enjoyed the comfortness of your rooms and the location of the property. We apologize about the tap water, but the water in Las Vegas is not always the best. We hope you will come back and visit us again on your next visit to Las Vegas!

Thank you and safe travels.
Vancouver,Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed the night before a flight home using Best Western gift card. Best idea as it so easy to get to the airport in the morning. Super easy and much more relaxing. Room/food were both great.
Staff were super friendly and easy access to computer for printing our boarding passes!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to place a review about the Best Western McCarran Inn! We work really hard to provide our guests with a fantastic stay and it is nice to be recognized with reviews like the one you submitted. My staff and I are certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we welcome you back any time in the future.

Safe Travels.

Been to BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn? Share your experiences!