“Great burger” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stripburger

Stripburger
3200 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
702 737-8747
Neighborhood: Paradise
Chico, California
“Great burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Got the coupon from Restaurant.com and my Blue Burger really was the best I ever had and the service was great, and the misters were awesome in 110 degrees!

Visited June 2013

88% Recommend
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“People Watching & Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed at Treasure Island, so this was a quick walk. If you are staying in the general ara or are at the fashion Show Mall this is a great spot to catch an inexpensive lunch or dinner while catching an eyeful of the Las vegas Strip. The seating is mostly open air seating right on a busy intersection of the strip. The menu has a good variety of interseting burgers and alcoholic drinks. I had a Jack's Shakin' Lemonade and a variety of different sliders. The view, service, burgers, fries, and drink were all excellent. If you are in the area its a great spot to hit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds, United Kingdom
“All Round American Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

One thing going to America, let along vegas is that you want to try an authentic american burger...well look no further!!!
This place had everything
* Location - fantastic, just across from Wynn and not far to walk too.
* Price - $30 in total for 2 different burgers and 2 sides of fries...plus $2 for house vodka and mixer!!! Epic!!
*Choice - so much to choose from, we had a bacon burger and a popper burger (spicy) I think it was called but the other half had a hard time choosing between the choices
*Outside seating - nice to chill and admire Wynn...plus there are nice mist machines to keep you cool.

Basically...I scoffed when people recommend this place to me..."no where can be that good"...well oh yes it can - highly recommend!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berkshire
“Best burgers on the strip, hands down.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

10 days in Vegas, I had the luxury of being able to decide not to eat at the same place twice. After my first visit here, that went out the window, and Stripburger had the luxury of getting a repeat visit! Food was excellent, staff were top notch, bills were cheap compared to everywhere else on the strip. Was worth the 2 mile round trip walk. Only thing I would add is that I wasn't told you could double up the meat in the burgers until I was halfway through my 2nd burger of the 2nd visit. Fries looks overcooked but aren't, trust me - don't send them back, they taste out of this world. Very salty, make sure get a water with your drink. Milkshakes were mind-blowingly good, you'll never want a fast food shake again. The biggest downside? knowing I'm thousands of miles from a decent burger now I've left the strip. Southwest burger rocks my world.

Visited June 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
“Great Food - Excellent Value - Good Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Having been recommended by my grandson who had eaten there previously, my wife and I made a point of making a visit when we were at the Fashion Show Mall, just across from Wynn's. An open-air restaurant, the attentive staff were quick to provide us with a drink and to explain the menu options more fully. We each opted for a burger of our choice with a side of "Strings & Fries" to share. As we waited for our food to arrive, the party at the next table who were just leaving, remarked to us on the large portions that we could expect - and they weren't wrong! Big burgers with plentiful dressings, and a large portion of crispy onion strings and french fries - a most enjoyable meal. Make a point of paying this establishment a visit if you're ever towards the northern end of the strip - you won't regret it!

• Visited May 2013