“Best of the Best on the Strip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Daily breakfast for two
Ranked #4 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Sonoma
“Best of the Best on the Strip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at the Palazzo Resort in Las Vegas. We had an amazing room with a view of the sun coming up, breathtaking! Room was very well appointed and the large bath and shower reminded me of home.Although I am not a gambler due to the smoke in all casinos, the Palazzo has an abundance of good restaurant within the comples to keep your intererst at night. During the day we had a cabana by the pool where we were treated extremly well and enjoyed the outdoors even on a warm summer day.

We plan to return soon
D. Mahon
Sonoma Ca

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the golf course
Green Features: The hotel has posted signs regarding the use of water and the washing of towels and bed sheets. They LED lighting and sun reflecting draping to help save energy
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Dear Douglas M,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments and am delighted that you and your wife had such a wonderful stay.

I also appreciate that you recognized our commitment to the environment. The Venetian | The Palazzo combine to create the largest LEED certified green building in the world. Sustainability at The Venetian | The Palazzo is of utmost importance.

I value your patronage and certainly look forward to hosting you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and opulent accommodations.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,887)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Have to say this is one of the best hotel rooms I have stayed in out side of Australia, huge huge room with everything you could need, we had the added benefit of the club and boy is it fantastic, staff were great, food was great, beds were great, the pools were great, the restaurants were great - it is just a great hotel. The only down side is that it is positioned up the end of the strip which makes walking up and down a long way especially with children. Special thanks goes to Ryan up in the club room who was so very helpful to us during our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Lisa M,

Our suites are truly an experience in it of itself, and I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your suite along with the services that accompany it. It brings me great joy to know that we were able to provide an exciting vacation along with the sanctuary of your suite. It was our pleasure hosting you, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more trips in the future.

Seal Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel and we love staying there but our room this stay was not as great. The room was dusty and the late check out fee was excessive. I was not quoted an exact amount. The dresser and headboards had a thick layer of dust that my wife had to clean. We did inform house keeping.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear RacetrackJoe,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Palazzo and for taking the time to share your candid feedback regarding your most recent visit. It concerns me deeply to learn that you encountered a suite that failed to meet the level of exceptionality that we are expected and eager to provide.

Please know that I take these matters very seriously, and I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and our team for the challenges you experienced.

I do hope that this did not tarnish the areas of your stay that exceeded your expectations, and I hope to welcome you back to The Palazzo in the future.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

On arriving at the impressive entrance the Bell captain greeted us and directed us to the 23 rd. Floor check in. After a long flight from Australia it was lovely to be welcomed warmly and handed a glass of champagne ! We were then directed into the lounge where Michelle took us under her wing with a special cheese plate and more wine.
The suite was excellent, spacious ,clean and fresh,however we had to ask how a couple of things worked in the room as we were not shown on entry.
Paying the extra for the Prestige experience is well worth while.

Room Tip: Prestige Suite
Green Features: Environment friendly hotel with good green practices
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Anne H,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo and most specifically- Michelle. I will be sure to share your sentiments for a job well done! Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Cottonwood, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I visit Vegas 3-4 times a year. This is one of my favorite resorts. Also, a favorite of mine is the Venetian, I've stayed there several times. The Palazzo provides the same high quality of service, dining, shopping, etc in a more intimate setting. Everything about the Palazzo is fabulous!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Wendy W,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that The Palazzo is your favorite hotel in Las Vegas, and I truly hope that you are now a loyal member of The Palazzo family. Again, I thank you, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We will never stay anywhere else. The best service and the best experience! We didn't even have to leave the hotel. Everything was right there. Awesome restaurants, entertainment, pool, spa...
Thank you Palazzo!!

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Maria F,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback and for deeming us as "hands down, the best hotel in Vegas!" There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than knowing that they were treated so well. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Poway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Excellent weekend: Luxury King Suite with a view was fantastic - very upscale and extremely clean. The Canyon Ranch Spa Club was exceptional and dinner at Zeferino's Italian Restaurant was the best. The staff at the Palazzo were attentive, professional, and friendly. The only way this weekend could have been more enjoyable is if I hit "The Jackpot" but unfortunately that was not the case.

Room Tip: Deluxe King Suite with a view was excellent
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jerry S,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your resort for your recent anniversary getaway. It is a true honor to be a part of your special occasion, and I do extend my congratulations. Thank you so much for your kind review, and for the wonderful feedback you have provided our valued travelers on TripAdvisor. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again for many more anniversaries to come.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!